XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Themes

Tip us?

jabbarh123
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Default Themes

Hello people, is there a specific web page where i can download several themes as a .zip or similar to?

Thanks.

TyJones916
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Try ACTUALLY reading the titles and looking in the (themes & apps) posts!! Is this guy serious right now?

Sent from my LG-D800 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

jcutter347
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by jabbarh123 View Post
Hello people, is there a specific web page where i can download several themes as a .zip or similar to?

Thanks.
Try going into the G2 community on Google +. People aren't a holes like they are becoming here.

countryfolk07
Old
Thanks Meter 302

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by TyJones916 View Post
Try ACTUALLY reading the titles and looking in the (themes & apps) posts!! Is this guy serious right now?

Sent from my LG-D800 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
I have to agree with the above. This isn't even the right place to ask a QUESTION. Second, just duo a quick search, if not in xda, art least Google. He can get the answers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcutter347 View Post
Try going into the G2 community on Google +. People aren't a holes like they are becoming here.
This phone is so popular, so fast, people are just jumping in wanting to root and Rom , etc. without even doing a Google search. Look at the Cloudy G3 thread. It's been cleaned up a million times from the same questions and same remarks.

Just my opinion. Everyone is allowed to have one. No one has to like it.