Originally Posted by lazer9
Can't figure out the sdb instructions to actually install it?
Yeah I got the same issue here so apologies. I pushed the file to a couple directories and did "root on" then "sdb shell" to make sure but when it goes to install it complains about needing something like 188kb free space (the package is half that).
So yeah obviously a regular sdb install won't work and it seems I don't know which directory to have the package in when I try to install but that's all I got.
1) Ran sdb devices until device was listed (had usb debugging enabled on the gear being rooted running the original Gear Tizen release)
2) Ran sdb root on again to be paranoid
3) Ran sdb shell
4) Copied the file in to /home with "sdb push filename /home". Later on I tried the same thing using the Tizen SDK explorer function to a few more directories since that has drag and drop.
5) Ran the install command it has (rpm -i busybox-1.17.1-2.3.armv7l.rpm)
6) Got free space error. Grr'd.
Here's some of my log excluding the first part:
C:\tizen-wearable-sdk\tools>sdb push busybox-1.17.1-2.3.armv7l.rpm /home
pushed busybox-1.17.1-2.3.armv7l.rpm 100% 75KB
1 file(s) pushed. 0 file(s) skipped.
busybox-1.17.1-2.3.armv7l.rpm 1172 KB/s (76839 bytes in 0.064s)
bin dev home lost+found opt run smack system var
boot efs initrd media proc sbin srv tmp
csa etc lib mnt root sdcard sys usr
sh-3.2# cd home
abuild app busybox-1.17.1-2.3.armv7l.rpm developer root
sh-3.2# rpm -i busybox-1.17.1-2.3.armv7l.rpm
installing package busybox-1.17.1-2.3.armv7l needs 188KB on the / filesystem