FORUMS

Android M Code Name: Macadamia Nut Cookie

While the official name for the latest iteration of Android has yet to be revealed, the code … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (May 17 – 23)

Another week, another recap. The Sunday tradition marches on this week with a fresh … more

Huawei To Sell Honor Smartphones Via Indian Retail Outlets

World’s fourth largest smartphone maker Huawei plans to now sell its … more

Sunday Debate: Are Smaller Bezels Better or Worth It?

Bezels have been getting smaller and smaller as the years go by, and while devices … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] Can not turn on Samsung GT-S5302

26th June 2014, 07:47 AM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I am having Samsung GT-S5302 (galaxy pocket duos) . Because of a corrupted ROM my phone is not turning on at all .
There are no signs of life .



Thanks in advance
Last edited by Abhimanyu Shekhawat 121; 26th June 2014 at 07:51 AM.
 
 
26th June 2014, 04:52 PM |#2  
Member
Flag coimbatore
Thanks Meter: 26
 
More
Wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhimanyu Shekhawat 121

I am having Samsung GT-S5302 (galaxy pocket duos) . Because of a corrupted ROM my phone is not turning on at all .
There are no signs of life .



Thanks in advance

try to flash your stock rom which is available HERE DOWNLOAD IT make sure choose your frimware from which region are you coming from
flash your stock rom using latest version of odin

you can reply me if you had any problem

hit<<<<<<<< THANKS
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pandian8552 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th June 2014, 02:44 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
.....
I am not able to get into boot-loader or download mode.



and thanks for reply
27th June 2014, 01:38 PM |#4  
masanamuthu's Avatar
Member
pollachi
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
If u can goto the cwm mode flash any roms u havng ur sdcard. If u cant goto the recovery mode & download mode then goto the nearest service center for ur device. If i helped u >>>>>thanks

Sent from my GT-S6102 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to masanamuthu For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th June 2014, 06:06 PM |#5  
Member
Flag coimbatore
Thanks Meter: 26
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhimanyu Shekhawat 121

I am not able to get into boot-loader or download mode.



and thanks for reply

I think your battery is dead your device won't be charged when you are at boot loop
So you have to remove your battery and charge your battery using battery charger
And after some time it gets charged then put it to your device
And get it to the download mode by pressing (home button + volume down button + power button )
And connect your phone to pc flash your stock rom using latest version of odin


Hit THANKS if I helped you
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pandian8552 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th June 2014, 02:37 AM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pandian8552

I think your battery is dead your device won't be charged when you are at boot loop
So you have to remove your battery and charge your battery using battery charger
And after some time it gets charged then put it to your device
And get it to the download mode by pressing (home button + volume down button + power button )
And connect your phone to pc flash your stock rom using latest version of odin


Hit THANKS if I helped you




Thanks for your reply but your method didn't worked for me.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes