Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,303 Members 53,291 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

All About Cherry Mobile Fuze (Q390)

Tip us?

ng0tkul4
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 158

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by carbon5127 View Post
Sir, how can i install xposed installer properly? I'm getting bootlooped both in MIUI and LEWA rom. I really need this for greenify. Thank you in advance.

Sent from my Q390 using Tapatalk
known problem with MIUI and LEWA, not just in this ROM. MIUI and LEWA has its own powersaving mechanism... so i think it conflicts with greenify.

go back to stock to get greenify

xtr3me316
Old
Thanks Meter 0
need help with my phone. can i install twrp or cwm on stock recovery? my phone hang on android logo using stock rom. thanks!

minahasa
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Dear OP, I have a slightly different phone, dubbed Mito A68 Fantasy Power, it's released in Indonesia a moth ago. It's sort of a 'half-breed' of Cherry Mobile Fuse & Micromax Canvas Power A96, It's with 8 mega camera but with only 512 mb (490) RAM. I have found that Framaroot is ineffective om my phone, but found VRoot done the job. Now I'm struggling to find a compatible CWM for my phone. I see that your Cherry Mobile Fuse has an effective CWM, but considering the different RAM, I suppose it will not be compatible for my Mito A68? Thank You

Pampooh
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Hello, my TWRP backup of my Stock ROM got corrupted in my hard disk for some reason, could somebody please share a TWRP backup of their Stock ROM. Or if anybody has a Stock Firmware... Thanks in advance...
My Custom ROMS
WM 6.1 STD ROSE for StarTrek (CE OS 5.2.20282 Build 20282.1.3.6)
WM 6.1 STD NEO for StarTrek (CE OS 5.2.20279 Build 20279.1.3.4)

DON2003
Old
(Last edited by DON2003; 18th May 2014 at 02:41 AM.)
Thanks Meter 2
can we port the messaging app ng MyPhone to Fuze?

bec it has sim-suggestion, ex, even set default to sim1, when replying to sms received on sim2, it will pop up suggestion to send via sim2, so no more wrong send via different sim,

can anyone do it?

HidekiRyuga
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by ng0tkul4 View Post
known problem with MIUI and LEWA, not just in this ROM. MIUI and LEWA has its own powersaving mechanism... so i think it conflicts with greenify.

go back to stock to get greenify
Actually greenify works with MIUI but not in lewa you can fix the bootloop there hanapin mo lng sa recovery mo ung xposed disabler