Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,404 Members 39,304 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM]Adoli v1 | Monster M7 Tablet | Pre-Rooted | 4.1.1

Tip us?

Zzz73
Old
Thanks Meter 347
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelemvor33 View Post
So I got an update prompt for SuperUser today. I tried the "Install" button and instantly got an error. So I then tried the Recovery Install option and the tablet has been sitting there for 10+ minutes and I don't know if it's doing anything.

Anyone know if this should eventually work or what's going on?

Thanks.
bro, you're gonna have to re-flash the ROM now. same thing happened to me.

DO NOT update superuser and DO NOT update Xposed framework.

Sent from my Optimus G using Tapatalk

kelemvor33
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Oh great. Is there a way to disable it from checking for new versions going forward?

Zzz73
Old
Thanks Meter 347
Quote:
Oh great. Is there a way to disable it from checking for new versions going forward?
I tried to remove market links from that app using titanium backup, but it actually made it worse. it didn't stay that way after a reboot and automatically updated after the next reboot. I had to flash the ROM again... best suggestion is just un-tick the "allow automatic updates" box in the play store for that app and go about your day...

kelemvor33
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Does everyone else have problems with the screen always being on if the tablet is plugged in? I'd like the screen to go off but I can't get it to unless I unplug it.

Zzz73
Old
Thanks Meter 347
Quote:
Does everyone else have problems with the screen always being on if the tablet is plugged in? I'd like the screen to go off but I can't get it to unless I unplug it.
if the tablet is off and I plug it in it will turn on the splash screen and stay there (Monster logo) I can't get it to shut off at all. I'm pretty sure this is a kernel issue. I wish I had the skills to fix it but don't. if the tablet is turned on I can turn the screen off tho. make sure screen always on while plugged in isn't checked in developer settings.

kelemvor33
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Yeah. That's what I'm having too. When the tablet is off and I plug it in, the Monster splash screen comes on and won't go off. I guess I'll just have to turn it on, let it charge, and then turn it off. That's pretty lame though. heh.

streakx
Old
Thanks Meter 1
WOW !!! Mega upgrade thank you so much !! Things goes wayyyy smoother now on my m7 ... btw: whats the original dpi value on the m7 ? any idea ? thanks

ta79pr
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Same issue here, this is mounted in my car dashboard. Usually is on/off with vehicle power using Tasker app. However, if parking for days at a time I like to leave the outlet power switched to constant on to charge the M7, but the darn Monster logo while charging (but unit powered off) is bothersome and likely to draw attention to the parked car in the dark.
Any suggestions on how to deactivate this "feature"?