Post Reply

[Q] lenovo S930

28th June 2014, 07:17 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
59 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
hi guys.i have a lenovo s930.i am using row firmware.i wanted to update to kitkat..


the problem start here.for some reason sp flash tool unable to detect my phone..did i did anything wrong?

it keep showing searching only.and i have installed the driver
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	55
Size:	45.1 KB
ID:	2821690  
28th June 2014, 09:31 AM   |  #2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
26 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
KitKat
Quote:
Originally Posted by ynj

hi guys.i have a lenovo s930.i am using row firmware.i wanted to update to kitkat..


the problem start here.for some reason sp flash tool unable to detect my phone..did i did anything wrong?

it keep showing searching only.and i have installed the driver

You can upgrade your S930 to 4.4.2 (KitKat) with Vibeui 4.4.2 ROM..

But be careful, that flashing this ROM will void your warranty.. Proceed with your own risks. And any news about the update to kitkat?
28th June 2014, 10:38 AM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
59 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by karenyhl

You can upgrade your S930 to 4.4.2 (KitKat) with Vibeui 4.4.2 ROM..

But be careful, that flashing this ROM will void your warranty.. Proceed with your own risks. And any news about the update to kitkat?

any feedback..please note. ia m using row firmware.and sp flash tool cannot detect...
30th June 2014, 04:48 AM   |  #4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
26 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by ynj

any feedback..please note. ia m using row firmware.and sp flash tool cannot detect...

Try download the ROM toolbox lite from play store , go to build.prop editor. searching for ro.build.product and see if the value was S930_ROW , change it to S930 and remove the ROW wording.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Android Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank