sim question

OP Kobro

29th June 2014, 10:55 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Moshav Matityahu
Thanks Meter: 70

446 posts
More
might be silly to ask here, but i just waned to know, is there such a thing as a internet only sim prepaid sim card, that i would pay, say, $30 and then get 10 gb of internet just to use, regardless of month, just to use it?
29th June 2014, 01:09 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 7

32 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobro

might be silly to ask here, but i just waned to know, is there such a thing as a internet only sim prepaid sim card, that i would pay, say, $30 and then get 10 gb of internet just to use, regardless of month, just to use it?

Internet USB-sticks contain that kind of sim cards and yes you can use them in your phone.
The Following User Says Thank You to varespuuotsas For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th June 2014, 05:04 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 3

27 posts
I saw an offer from T-Mobile for unlimited data and text, with only 100 minutes/month. It's not prepaid, but it may do what you want.
30th June 2014, 05:49 AM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Moshav Matityahu
Thanks Meter: 70

446 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenc88

I saw an offer from T-Mobile for unlimited data and text, with only 100 minutes/month. It's not prepaid, but it may do what you want.

no, thats not it, i need something that is prepaid, not monthly, and only internet. (and i dont live in the us, so its kind of irrelevant for me what t mobile offers.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread