[Q] Razr M stuck in BP Tools mode

29th June 2014, 11:20 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Valdosta
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
I have this razr m xt907 that i bought. It was updated to kit kat 4.4.2, i want to put it on prepay ( page plus) but i cant flash kit kat on the M. I used rsd lite to downgrade back to JB 4.1.2..... of course, it failed. then it got stuck in fastboot mode. I didn't know why. The bootloader is locked btw, don't know if that matters, I have done this before and the downgrade went through fine. wtf happened

I used moto razr m utility by Dan Rosenburg to get it to recover.... it rebooted to bp tools mode and now i am stuck in it. tried saferoot and moto fail 2 go afterwards and all the programs say successful, but i cant tell, I cant recover the normal 4.4.2 mode and cant downgrade back to 4.1.2

plz help
29th June 2014, 11:25 PM   |  #2  
Flag Atlanta, GA
Thanks Meter: 79

190 posts
More
You can't downgrade on a locked boot loader. Flashback yo stock KitKat using RSD. Root with towelroot and unlock with Motocopalypse. Downgrade using house of moto universal script. Search google for house of moto.

Sent from my RAZR M xt907 (KitStalk) using Tapatalk
29th June 2014, 11:37 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Valdosta
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
thanks so much, one question... rsd lite keeps killing my flashes, even the kitkat one, i got it from: sbf.droid-developers(dot)org
keeps failing on this one.

DO you know where i can get the stock 4.4.2, or if itll even let me, if bootloader is still locked...?
29th June 2014, 11:43 PM   |  #4  
Flag Atlanta, GA
Thanks Meter: 79

190 posts
More
I personally prefer house of moto over RSD. You may have to do a full data wipe when you do it. That website gives good fxz files... Read through the house of moto thread. You can use it to go back to stock 4.4.2.

http://www.droidrzr.com/index.php?/t...House-of-Moto-[2.3]

Sent from my RAZR M xt907 (KitStalk) using Tapatalk
30th June 2014, 05:52 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 56

234 posts
More
When I used house of moto, I did it successfully without wiping my data.

Sent from my DROID RAZR M using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread