FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

Question

1,423 posts
Thanks Meter: 372
 
By markdapimp, Senior Member on 30th June 2014, 06:07 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I own a small time Web hosting company, and want to provide free web hosting to those here on XDA,
What section should I post in, if it's allowed?
 
 
2nd July 2014, 10:38 PM |#2  
ironman38102's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Manama
Thanks Meter: 208
 
More
I think u should post this here in off topic. Btw thats really nice of you! I might need it!

Its going to be LEGEND--wait for it--DARY!-Barney Stinson(How I Met Your Mother)
4th July 2014, 05:43 PM |#3  
Account currently disabled
Flag Utrecht
Thanks Meter: 616
 
More
Can i enjoy your free web hosting.
What are the package and server specs?

Sent From A Samsung Galaxy S2 With AOSB Project ROM .
18th July 2014, 09:51 AM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 372
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielBink

Can i enjoy your free web hosting.
What are the package and server specs?

Sent From A Samsung Galaxy S2 With AOSB Project ROM .

Sorry a bit late But, Dual Intel Xeon L5520, 4X 1TB Setup @ Raid 10, 1Gbps Port, 16GB Ram and DDoS Protection, Your site will also get a free dedicated IP
19th July 2014, 08:28 AM |#5  
BriKeD's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Gujrat
Thanks Meter: 53
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by markdapimp

Sorry a bit late But, Dual Intel Xeon L5520, 4X 1TB Setup @ Raid 10, 1Gbps Port, 16GB Ram and DDoS Protection, Your site will also get a free dedicated IP

Nice,
I'm interested in it.
What about php mysql ftp etc...?

Sent from my GT-I9001 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
19th July 2014, 09:04 AM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 372
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asama

Nice,
I'm interested in it.
What about php mysql ftp etc...?

Sent from my GT-I9001 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Those are standard features with cPanel, So yes It's included.
19th July 2014, 09:06 AM |#7  
BriKeD's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Gujrat
Thanks Meter: 53
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by markdapimp

Those are standard features with cPanel, So yes It's included.

Okey I'm in.
Just need the link of your free hosting company.

Sent from my GT-I9001 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Last edited by BriKeD; 19th July 2014 at 11:52 AM.
19th July 2014, 11:28 AM |#8  
AlfasMP's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kerala
Thanks Meter: 242
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by markdapimp

Those are standard features with cPanel, So yes It's included.

Give me the link too...

Sent from my GT-S7562 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
19th July 2014, 03:40 PM |#9  
Senior Member
Flag Rapid City
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
I'll take a link. Thanks

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
20th July 2014, 06:30 AM |#10  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 372
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asama

Okey I'm in.
Just need the link of your free hosting company.

Sent from my GT-I9001 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latheman

I'll take a link. Thanks

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlfasPeralassery

Give me the link too...

Sent from my GT-S7562 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Here you guys go, http://nexhost.net/clients/cart.php?gid=7
Free Domains aren't allowed, Due to abuse however I can trust this community
20th July 2014, 08:32 AM |#11  
BriKeD's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Gujrat
Thanks Meter: 53
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by markdapimp

Here you guys go, http://nexhost.net/clients/cart.php?gid=7
Free Domains aren't allowed, Due to abuse however I can trust this community

It's perfect.
I just registered my new domain.

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes