Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,761 Members 42,192 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Gallery and Play Music doesn't display my sd vcard files

Tip us?

Srinadh
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default Gallery and Play Music doesn't display my sd vcard files

Till Yesterday My SD card is detected by Gallery and Play music and From Today Onwards Gallery doesnt show anything that are in my sd card and shows the photos that are present in my Internal storage and google play music also doesnt show anything present in my sd card and when i play music from my sd card using ES file manager the music plays and photos are also showing..anyone knows how to solve the problem ??

ishu.aryan
Old
Thanks Meter 1
if you have done these steps before plzz do them again
  1. Power Off your Moto E
  2. Remove the SD Card
  3. Put it back again (ensure that its put correctly)
  4. Switch your Moto E On
  5. And... TADA!

mikee286
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Maybe a media scanner app would work just as well as rebooting. I don't own this phone but I have had the same thing happen on my HTC desire C so I downloaded an app called media scanner. All it does is rescans the sd card for music, videos photos etc then all my media showed back up.

jitz_
Old
Thanks Meter 15

DONATE TO ME
Default Solution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srinadh View Post
Till Yesterday My SD card is detected by Gallery and Play music and From Today Onwards Gallery doesnt show anything that are in my sd card and shows the photos that are present in my Internal storage and google play music also doesnt show anything present in my sd card and when i play music from my sd card using ES file manager the music plays and photos are also showing..anyone knows how to solve the problem ??
NOTE: First backup ur sd data in pc and format ur sd card in mobile and restore back data Enjoy.