Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,332 Members 52,106 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Need I747UCUEMJB 4.3 Odin flashable .tar

Tip us?

tailgunner9
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
Cool Need I747UCUEMJB 4.3 Odin flashable .tar

I need above STOCK 4.3 for my i747. It now has a Rooted 4.3 with CWM Recovery Mode. I need to get it back to Stock with Stock Samsung Recovery so I can then do the OTA update that is out to 4.4.2. Assume reason I can not get this update to install as phone is now is because it is rooted and does not have Stock Recovery. It downloads the update but will not install the update after download and reboot. Does this sound correct as to why I can not get OTA to install?? Thanks for help on this and send me the steps to get it back to Stock 4.3 with Odin and version of Odin to use. Not sure if need to do wipe/factory reset and wipe cache before you would install Stock 4.3 .tar file in Odin. Hope to hear from someone that has Done this before so I know it will work. Thanks Guys

stratatak7
Old
Recognized Contributor / Swappa Representative
Thanks Meter 2504

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by tailgunner9 View Post
I need above STOCK 4.3 for my i747. It now has a Rooted 4.3 with CWM Recovery Mode. I need to get it back to Stock with Stock Samsung Recovery so I can then do the OTA update that is out to 4.4.2. Assume reason I can not get this update to install as phone is now is because it is rooted and does not have Stock Recovery. It downloads the update but will not install the update after download and reboot. Does this sound correct as to why I can not get OTA to install?? Thanks for help on this and send me the steps to get it back to Stock 4.3 with Odin and version of Odin to use. Not sure if need to do wipe/factory reset and wipe cache before you would install Stock 4.3 .tar file in Odin. Hope to hear from someone that has Done this before so I know it will work. Thanks Guys
Everything you need is in here. I hope this helps http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2789917