How to block the notification sound in G pro 2

30th June 2014, 06:27 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 18

59 posts
Hi, Im using the G pro 2(D838) for the last 1 week.After every call i will get the notification of balance from my mobile carrier for the account balance and its coming with a music its weird and i wanna block that sound is that possible ? i have searched the phone in all possible way but didn't got any solution for that. Can some one help me out with this !! Thanks in advance !!!
16th July 2014, 03:27 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 7

26 posts
did you find a solution for this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaro143

Hi, Im using the G pro 2(D838) for the last 1 week.After every call i will get the notification of balance from my mobile carrier for the account balance and its coming with a music its weird and i wanna block that sound is that possible ? i have searched the phone in all possible way but didn't got any solution for that. Can some one help me out with this !! Thanks in advance !!!

16th July 2014, 12:34 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 7

26 posts
After some extensive research on net, I found a solution which worked for me. It is a program called piBalance. You can get it from Google Play. Try it and let me know.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...roid.pibalance

You must be rooted to use this properly. Alternately you can use the Ussd Blocker from Xposed Installer which is working perfectly for me for the past few days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikphiller

did you find a solution for this?

Last edited by vikphiller; 20th July 2014 at 04:43 PM. Reason: Included the option of Xposed Installer
The Following User Says Thank You to vikphiller For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th August 2014, 09:41 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 30

144 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaro143

Try to set the notification sound to silent.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread