Ask a question

No registration required

Stock JiaYu G4s ROM

OP Sparrow40k

29th June 2014, 12:54 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
jiayu g4s charging problem.
Who can help me, i have got a problem with my phone. I cannot charge it when its on, but when its off i can. Please help! Really strange, could it be battery related? Also the battery status goes way of from time to time. Could the battery be faulty? Thanxs!
30th June 2014, 05:36 AM   |  #12  
OP Member
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 1

40 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by afrints

Who can help me, i have got a problem with my phone. I cannot charge it when its on, but when its off i can. Please help! Really strange, could it be battery related? Also the battery status goes way of from time to time. Could the battery be faulty? Thanxs!

Are you charging in via a USB port on the computer or a wall socket?
I've noticed with soem phones (Escpecially my HTC Radiant) that they just don't charge in computer USB ports while active.
Also thinking, this could be due to some kind of setting on.. Such as USB debugging?
30th June 2014, 09:45 AM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow40k

Are you charging in via a USB port on the computer or a wall socket?
I've noticed with soem phones (Escpecially my HTC Radiant) that they just don't charge in computer USB ports while active.
Also thinking, this could be due to some kind of setting on.. Such as USB debugging?

No, it is the original charger, but i also tried other wall chargers, but no succes. Developers settings are off so there is no usb debugging activated.
The battery % is way of....now more then two hours stuck on ,77%.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread