Kuwait City
I got the 20C before 3 days, I got the knock code
AND I can said that the tabs size in settings reduced
D802 16GB
The update size is 129.63 mb

einoris

Dec 4, 2009
Anyone issues with 20f update

Hi there guys, does anyone has knock on issues with the new 20f update? As for me its seems not that responsive as it was on 20d. Sometimes i can only wake my phone up only with hw key. I wonder if someone experience the same?
Another issue i have noticed, after a phone call if i take the phone off my ear it just does stays black so i cant even end the call without unlocking it...

robogo1982

Hi there guys, does anyone has knock on issues with the new 20f update? As for me its seems not that responsive as it was on 20d. Sometimes i can only wake my phone up only with hw key. I wonder if someone experience the same?
Another issue i have noticed, after a phone call if i take the phone off my ear it just does stays black so i cant even end the call without unlocking it...
1. Open Phone
2. Type 3845#*802#
3. Go to Settings
4. Select Update Touch Firmware

Phone will be unresponsive for 5-10 seconds. Try knocking it off and back on.

einoris

Dec 4, 2009
1. Open Phone
2. Type 3845#*802#
3. Go to Settings
4. Select Update Touch Firmware

Phone will be unresponsive for 5-10 seconds. Try knocking it off and back on.

Thanks for your reply but it remains the same. And its kinda strage that after I am taking phone of the ear after making a call it locks itself but my lockscreen settings has ling idle for locking the device.

mindugo

Mar 30, 2011
Got it OTA in the Baltics. No issues so far.

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Free mobile app

Yomach

Jul 31, 2012
What about root/recovery?

Hey,

I've got the update as well but haven't updated yet, anyone knows if the current root/recovery methods work with the new version?
Don't want to lose my root :/

Thanks!

60nine

you can flash bruce v20f v4 stock rom for d802, it has root included (search in forum for download and instructions)...

prior flash - you can backup your apps with titanium (or preferred app) and restore them later (best to use usb otg stick for backups but you can backup on internal sd card as well since bruce's new rom flash doesn't require formatting sd card - only system, cache and data)

i've only lost my sms messages, but that's no biggie...

ps:
i have 16gb phone

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts