Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,799 Members 47,745 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Deleting built in apps in htc desire 816 dual

Tip us?

heppojo
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] Deleting built in apps in htc desire 816 dual

Guys,
Any body know how We can delete built in apps in htc desire 816 dual, every time i delete it comes back when device restarting, any help???

dohanotoha
Old
Thanks Meter 8
I guess the only way to delete them permanently is by root

vbrsekhar
Old
(Last edited by vbrsekhar; 26th June 2014 at 04:13 AM.)
Thanks Meter 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by heppojo View Post
Guys,
Any body know how We can delete built in apps in htc desire 816 dual, every time i delete it comes back when device restarting, any help???
If your phone is rooted, then Titanium Backup or Root Delete or /system/app/delete app from the playstore are the best. If not rooted, you cant do anything, unfortunately.

heppojo
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default deleting built in apps

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbrsekhar View Post
If your phone is rooted, then Titanium Backup or Root Delete or /system/app/delete app from the playstore are the best. If not rooted, you cant do anything, unfortunately.
I installed the app to remove but when i tried to remove the device restarting and start optimizing apps again

vbrsekhar
Old
Thanks Meter 26
Which app are you using to delete the apps. Some versions of Titanium backup may not work. So use root delete app or /system/app mover app.

Sent from my HTC Desire 816 dual sim using XDA Free mobile app

emompong
Old
Thanks Meter 339

DONATE TO ME
I have tried this as well, using paid version of Root Explorer and TB PRO. Unable to delete system apps.
I am thinking that this maybe because of the S-ON that we have.

As of now, I cannot delete bloatwares inside the system app.
HIT THANKS IF I HELPED YOU! - IT COSTS NOTHING!

bhanuteja200bc
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Did u use the system write disable mod in the original development forum... Use that and u will be able to have most of the features like that of s-off.... Before this mod i couldn't permanently delete the apps and couldn't install some of the apps like adaway xposed etc... Using this mod disables the system write protection... So we can enjoy most of the benefits of s-off.....

Sent from my SM-T320 using XDA Free mobile app

The Following User Says Thank You to bhanuteja200bc For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]