OP misterashman

30th June 2014, 11:52 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Nottingham
Thanks Meter: 49

181 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hi I am looking forward to taking my S5 with me on Holiday and looking to take some underwater pictures and videos I understand there are certain ways for this to be achieved I'm currently on x-note rom rooted,
I can take pictures with the volume buttons but it seems I have to start a video out of the water and then hope that the video does not stop when the water hits the screen.
My question is, Is there anyway of changing this so I could use one of the volume keys to start and stop a video? Also a way to disable the stop recording button on screen as it seems the water hits that sometimes and stops recording.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
1st July 2014, 03:19 AM   |  #2  
Flag Colorado
Thanks Meter: 39

330 posts
More
Im not sure about video, but you can use a remote camera controller to take photos underwater. You can even do it with another smart phone. Just Google "remote camera app" and you'll be able to find what you need.
1st July 2014, 11:37 AM   |  #3  
Flag Santo Domingo
Thanks Meter: 9

160 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DistrictDigital

Im not sure about video, but you can use a remote camera controller to take photos underwater. You can even do it with another smart phone. Just Google "remote camera app" and you'll be able to find what you need.

If both phones are Samsung made, just have to use the built in remote viewfinder on the camera app.

Sent from my SM-G900M using XDA Free mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread