FORUMS

Google Photos ‘Unlimited’ Storage Reportedly Being Capped

When Google Photos was announced, many of us thought very highly … more

Sprint Moves to Lift Video Streaming Limit for All-In

Yesterday, Sprint announced a new unlimited scheme that offered customers an … more

Xiaomi Releases Kernel Source Code For Mi4i

If you’ve been following the XDA News Portal lately, you might have noticed an … more

How to Listen to Beats 1 on Android Right Now

If you felt a bit left out by Apple launching their own online radio station Beats 1 … more

[Q] Flashed ROM and Phone Died

214 posts
Thanks Meter: 15

By Icetray, Senior Member on 7th June 2014, 12:51 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
8th June 2014, 08:54 PM |#51  
Quote:
Originally Posted by clsA

Yes I did .. I flashed the 5.12.502.2 AT&T firmware and the when I rebooted it went to QHSUSB_DLOAD ...scared the crap out of me and then I saw you posted the Fix and it worked !!!

yeah just saw your post on @dexter93 unbrick guide... welcome back

9th June 2014, 12:04 AM |#52  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by clsA

Yes I did .. I flashed the 5.12.502.2 AT&T firmware and the when I rebooted it went to QHSUSB_DLOAD ...scared the crap out of me and then I saw you posted the Fix and it worked !!!

You mean you flashboot flash zip firmware.zip? I tried that with my SUU as well but it failed. Probably cos the bootloader is locked. Could probably try and unlock it and try again but I think I'll just leave it to HTC. I hope that it isn't too costly.
30th June 2014, 12:13 PM |#53  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Does anyone know how much HTC charges for out of warranty motherboard replacement? I'm hard bricked, and have had the m7 since last April.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread