Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,034 Members 47,225 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Samsung galaxy s2 lte e110s help!!

Tip us?
 
Vy Pham
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Jun 2014
Info 2 [Q] Samsung galaxy s2 lte e110s help!!

hey guys i have a rooted s2 e110s using kingo root. i am not sure if the bootloader is unlocked still i tried to flash custom roms and it stucked at samsung screen, i wiped cache and dalvik cache but still stucked there. So i flashed back to the stock rom and its normal now. Does it mean the bootloader hasnt unlocked yet? how to check and unlock it? or all i want is to flash the custom rom so please help!! i dont like the touchwiz so.
Thanks in advance!
 
v418h4v
Old
#2  
Member
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 74
Join Date: Mar 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vy Pham View Post
hey guys i have a rooted s2 e110s using kingo root. i am not sure if the bootloader is unlocked still i tried to flash custom roms and it stucked at samsung screen, i wiped cache and dalvik cache but still stucked there. So i flashed back to the stock rom and its normal now. Does it mean the bootloader hasnt unlocked yet? how to check and unlock it? or all i want is to flash the custom rom so please help!! i dont like the touchwiz so.
Thanks in advance!
Are you trying to install 4.2+ rom? if yes you need to:
wipe/date
wipe/cache
wipe/dalvik cache
go to mounts and storage if you have CWM or wipe advanced wipe if in TWRP
format/system in CWM
Check system in advanced wipe in TWRP
flash the rom
reboot

If you are trying to install 4.1.2 you need to:
wipe/date
wipe/cache
wipe/dalvik cache
flash the rom
reboot

I s2 gt-i9100 international version rooted with siyah kernel, so this information might not help you but give it a try and hopefully it works, good luck!
The Following User Says Thank You to v418h4v For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Vy Pham
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Jun 2014
ok i will try now with cm 10 4.2.2
and btw you know how to check if the bootloader is unlocked?
 
v418h4v
Old
#4  
Member
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 74
Join Date: Mar 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vy Pham View Post
ok i will try now with cm 10 4.2.2
and btw you know how to check if the bootloader is unlocked?
I have no idea how to check whether the bootloader is locked or unlocked, sorry aboout that but when i flashed 4.4.4 rom on my s2 gt-i9100 it installed perfectly with everything working fine but i dont know whether its bootloader is locked or unlocked but im running 4.4.4 kitkat but it might be different with your s2
 
Vy Pham
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by v418h4v View Post
I have no idea how to check whether the bootloader is locked or unlocked, sorry aboout that but when i flashed 4.4.4 rom on my s2 gt-i9100 it installed perfectly with everything working fine but i dont know whether its bootloader is locked or unlocked but im running 4.4.4 kitkat but it might be different with your s2
i tried flashing 4.4 rom and it kept stucking on samsung logo screen so i guess i have to use 4.2.2 lol. Anyway thanks so much for your help
 
v418h4v
Old
#6  
Member
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 74
Join Date: Mar 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vy Pham View Post
i tried flashing 4.4 rom and it kept stucking on samsung logo screen so i guess i have to use 4.2.2 lol. Anyway thanks so much for your help
welcome
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Benchmark Your CPU Performance with Mini CPU Integer Script

When it comes to device testing, there are two types of people on XDA. The first … more

Rid Yourself of Charging Annoyances with No Wake on Charge Xposed Module

Almost every OEM has skinned and otherwise modifiedAndroid to suit … more