Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,412 Members 45,151 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

TOWELROOT works

Tip us?

joshuabg
Old
Thanks Meter 270

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSLEON3 View Post
While I DO NOT suggest anyone try this yet, I noticed a minimum battery percentage for updates setting in the build.prop. I will change mine to a few values to see if it can be set to 100%, meaning OTA's cannot go thru unless the device is over 100% charged.
Can you make it over 100%?
If you find this post helful, Click the "Thanks" button, Or if you really like what I have done you can click the "Donate to Me" button.

My works

kalte
Old
(Last edited by kalte; 28th June 2014 at 02:50 PM.)
Thanks Meter 13
Towelroot works fine under firmware version 13.3.2.4. Mine updated (blocking access to updates from router didn't worked for me I see) and I just rerooted.

Play Store is not working and I lost my wallpaper but I suppose that reinstalling Google Apps will fix everything back.

Edit: after reinstalling Xposed everything's working just like before. Also I cleared data from all of Google Apps, before realizing Xposed was lost when the Kindle autoupdated.

Sent from my KFTHWI using XDA Free mobile app

---------- Post added at 09:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuabg View Post
Can you make it over 100%?
I think that's exactly the point: you can't charge any battery over 100%, but if the updater's waiting for battery at 101% or more it will never update because battery will be too low forsafe update.

Sent from my KFTHWI using XDA Free mobile app

seadooman
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Question "CUSTOM"

Does anyone know if on rebooting the phone does "Custom" show up anytime you reboot the phone?

joshuabg
Old
Thanks Meter 270

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by seadooman View Post
Does anyone know if on rebooting the phone does "Custom" show up anytime you reboot the phone?
This is a thread for the kindle fire hdx. I posted a solution in the S4 thread you asked in.

Sent from my OtterX running SlimKat 4.4.4 using Tapatalk
If you find this post helful, Click the "Thanks" button, Or if you really like what I have done you can click the "Donate to Me" button.

My works