Cyngn, OnePlus, Micromax – The Legal Battle

Recently, a battle has been waging in India over the rights to distribute the commercial … more

Lean Mean Battery Power Saving App Review

We talk a lot about battery topics here at XDA TV. We talk about everything from Power Banks to USB … more

Android 5.1 Possibly Coming February 2015

Google released Android 5.0 just over a month ago, and since then Lollipop has been trying to … more

Double Tap to Wake on the Nexus 6 Without Root

A few weeks ago, we featured an app which allowed the Nexus 6 to regain the double tap to wake … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] Please Provide Product Codes

OP A BigSmoker

30th June 2014, 04:26 PM   |  #1  
A BigSmoker's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 252
 
362 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Hello guys. I am searching the internet from past two days but cannot find Product codes for the following Product types for the region Finland (FI) and Argentina (AR):
1) RM-914 (Unbranded)
2) RM-998 (Unbranded)

Please anyone provide me with all the product codes available for these two devices in the specified regions. It's a humble request.
The reason for this is that I wanted to flash the corresponding firmwares on the devices (Network Unlocked) to receive the Lumia Cyan Update ASAP.
30th June 2014, 04:34 PM   |  #2  
anaheiim's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Marseille
Thanks Meter: 1,007
 
1,572 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by A BigSmoker

Hello guys. I am searching the internet from past two days but cannot find Product codes for the following Product types for the region Finland (FI) and Argentina (AR):
1) RM-914 (Unbranded)
2) RM-998 (Unbranded)

Please anyone provide me with all the product codes available for these two devices in the specified regions. It's a humble request.
The reason for this is that I wanted to flash the corresponding firmwares on the devices (Network Unlocked) to receive the Lumia Cyan Update ASAP.

See here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2607816
30th June 2014, 04:40 PM   |  #3  
A BigSmoker's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 252
 
362 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by anaheiim

See here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2607816

Sir, I have already check the list of both devices thoroughly and found only one code i.e., 059S1L1 for RM-914 Finland region. Please help me to find for RM-998 also if possible. I also want to ask that is 059S1L1 network unlocked i.e., unbranded?
Last edited by A BigSmoker; 30th June 2014 at 04:43 PM.
30th June 2014, 04:47 PM   |  #4  
anaheiim's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Marseille
Thanks Meter: 1,007
 
1,572 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by A BigSmoker

Sir, I have already check the list of both devices thoroughly and found only one code i.e., 059S1L1 for RM-914 Finland region. Please help me to find for RM-998 also if possible. I also want to ask that is 059S1L1 network unlocked i.e., unbranded?

AR : 059T203 RM-915 VAR LATAM AR CV SKD
FI : 059S1L1 RM-914 VAR EU FI CV (CV so unlocked/unbranded (for network))

RM-998 : Not AR and not FI.
30th June 2014, 04:54 PM   |  #5  
A BigSmoker's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 252
 
362 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by anaheiim

AR : 059T203 RM-915 VAR LATAM AR CV SKD
FI : 059S1L1 RM-914 VAR EU FI CV (CV so unlocked/unbranded (for network))

RM-998 : Not AR and not FI.

Sir, I really want to have that product codes for RM-998. By this, I see that the device is released in this region. I also want to know that when would the update arrive in India officially?
30th June 2014, 04:57 PM   |  #6  
anaheiim's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Marseille
Thanks Meter: 1,007
 
1,572 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by A BigSmoker

Sir, I really want to have that product codes for RM-998. By this, I see that the device is released in this region. I also want to know that when would the update arrive in India officially?

For RM-998, you can not have AR or FI... Because it is a != Product Type.
Last edited by anaheiim; 30th June 2014 at 05:07 PM.
30th June 2014, 05:04 PM   |  #7  
A BigSmoker's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 252
 
362 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by anaheiim

For RM-998, you cant not have AR or FI... It is a != Product Type.

OK, thanks for your help Sir.
30th June 2014, 09:01 PM   |  #8  
Petulinek's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Prague
Thanks Meter: 78
 
1,343 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by A BigSmoker

Hello guys. I am searching the internet from past two days but cannot find Product codes for the following Product types for the region Finland (FI) and Argentina (AR):
1) RM-914 (Unbranded)
2) RM-998 (Unbranded)

Please anyone provide me with all the product codes available for these two devices in the specified regions. It's a humble request.
The reason for this is that I wanted to flash the corresponding firmwares on the devices (Network Unlocked) to receive the Lumia Cyan Update ASAP.

059S1L1 RM-914 VAR EU FI CV
Its from http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f609...4/#post9434277
30th June 2014, 09:03 PM   |  #9  
anaheiim's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Marseille
Thanks Meter: 1,007
 
1,572 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petulinek

059S1L1 RM-914 VAR EU FI CV
Its from http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f609...4/#post9434277

I have already given him
30th June 2014, 09:10 PM   |  #10  
Petulinek's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Prague
Thanks Meter: 78
 
1,343 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2008
More
It was strange, i saw only OP, not your answer, after sending the code, i saw the whole conversation

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes