FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

[Library][2.2+] Airy 2.0.1, a free software gesture library for Android™ and the Web.

13 posts
Thanks Meter: 35
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Airy 2.0.1
A free software gesture library for Android™ and the Web.

Copyright and License information.

Copyright (C) 2015 Miras Absar

This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.

This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.

You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.


Gestures
  • One Finger Tap
  • One Finger Swipe Up
  • One Finger Swipe Down
  • One Finger Swipe Left
  • One Finger Swipe Right
  • Two Finger Tap
  • Two Finger Swipe Up
  • Two Finger Swipe Down
  • Two Finger Swipe Left
  • Two Finger Swipe Right
  • Two Finger Pinch In
  • Two Finger Pinch Out

Android Implementation

Code:
View mView = findViewById(R.id.view);

Airy mAiry = new Airy(this) {

    @Override
    public void onGesture(View pView, int pGestureId) {
        switch (pGestureId) {
            case Airy.UNKNOWN_GESTURE:
                break;
            case Airy.ONE_FINGER_TAP:
                break;
            case Airy.ONE_FINGER_SWIPE_UP:
                break;
            case Airy.ONE_FINGER_SWIPE_DOWN:
                break;
            case Airy.ONE_FINGER_SWIPE_LEFT:
                break;
            case Airy.ONE_FINGER_SWIPE_RIGHT:
                break;
            case Airy.TWO_FINGER_TAP:
                break;
            case Airy.TWO_FINGER_SWIPE_UP:
                break;
            case Airy.TWO_FINGER_SWIPE_DOWN:
                break;
            case Airy.TWO_FINGER_SWIPE_LEFT:
                break;
            case Airy.TWO_FINGER_SWIPE_RIGHT:
                break;
            case Airy.TWO_FINGER_PINCH_IN:
                break;
            case Airy.TWO_FINGER_PINCH_OUT:
                break;
        }
    }

};

mView.setOnTouchListener(mAiry);


JavaScript Implementation

Code:
var mElement = document.getElementById("element");

var mOnGesture = function(pElement, pGestureId) {
    switch (pGestureId) {
        case Airy.prototype.UNKNOWN_GESTURE:
            break;
        case Airy.prototype.ONE_FINGER_TAP:
            break;
        case Airy.prototype.ONE_FINGER_SWIPE_UP:
            break;
        case Airy.prototype.ONE_FINGER_SWIPE_DOWN:
            break;
        case Airy.prototype.ONE_FINGER_SWIPE_LEFT:
            break;
        case Airy.prototype.ONE_FINGER_SWIPE_RIGHT:
            break;
        case Airy.prototype.TWO_FINGER_TAP:
            break;
        case Airy.prototype.TWO_FINGER_SWIPE_UP:
            break;
        case Airy.prototype.TWO_FINGER_SWIPE_DOWN:
            break;
        case Airy.prototype.TWO_FINGER_SWIPE_LEFT:
            break;
        case Airy.prototype.TWO_FINGER_SWIPE_RIGHT:
            break;
        case Airy.prototype.TWO_FINGER_PINCH_IN:
            break;
        case Airy.prototype.TWO_FINGER_PINCH_OUT:
            break;
    }
};

var mAiry = new Airy(mOnGesture);
mAiry.attachTo(mElement);


Airy on GitHub
Attached Files
File Type: zip airy-2.0.1.zip - [Click for QR Code] (46.6 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by mirasmithy; 8th May 2015 at 06:32 AM. Reason: Updated to Airy 2.0.1
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to mirasmithy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
2nd July 2014, 03:43 PM |#2  
its_Khal's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lagos
Thanks Meter: 42
 
More
Hmmm!!!
2nd July 2014, 08:45 PM |#3  
ATRIXXIRTA's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag The Shangri-La Motel
Thanks Meter: 766
 
More
Is this a flashable zip?

Does it only work with EPOCH?

I tried flashing and got "Installation Aborted" ?
The Following User Says Thank You to ATRIXXIRTA For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd July 2014, 10:32 PM |#4  
lefterios's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 114
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATRIXXIRTA

Is this a flashable zip?

Does it only work with EPOCH?

I tried flashing and got "Installation Aborted" ?

You have to look in title. It says LIBRARY meaning that it's a library for use if you are an application PROGRAMMER. If you aren't it's not necessary for you
2nd July 2014, 10:50 PM |#5  
ATRIXXIRTA's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag The Shangri-La Motel
Thanks Meter: 766
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefterios

You have to look in title. It says LIBRARY meaning that it's a library for use if you are an application PROGRAMMER. If you aren't it's not necessary for you

Haha, thanks for the clarification. Guess this ones not for me :P

Sent from my C6503 using Tapatalk
3rd July 2014, 10:09 AM |#6  
4Freedom's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 357
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirasmithy

[B]Airy

Copyright 2014 Miras Absar

Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
You may obtain a copy of the License at

http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0

Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
limitations under the License.
[/CODE]

how about license?
can i use it freely?
3rd July 2014, 10:26 AM |#7  
mirasmithy's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 35
 
More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by AXD96

how about license?
can i use it freely?

You can use, modify, and redistribute Airy freely.
Just be sure to include the original copyright and license, state any changes you've made, and state that you're using Airy in your project.

TL;DR
Just put this somewhere in your project
Code:
Airy

Copyright 2014 Miras Absar

Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
You may obtain a copy of the License at

    http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0

Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
limitations under the License.
The Following User Says Thank You to mirasmithy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd July 2014, 11:10 PM |#8  
lefterios's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 114
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirasmithy

You can use, modify, and redistribute Airy freely.
Just be sure to include the original copyright and license, state any changes you've made, and state that you're using Airy in your project.

TL;DR
Just put this somewhere in your project

Code:
Airy

Copyright 2014 Miras Absar

Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
You may obtain a copy of the License at

    http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0

Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
limitations under the License.

I'm also curious if I can take only the class from your lib( may be a noobish question) and not the path. Of course keeping the copyright.
4th July 2014, 12:48 AM |#9  
mirasmithy's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 35
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefterios

I'm also curious if I can take only the class from your lib( may be a noobish question) and not the path. Of course keeping the copyright.

As long as you keep the copyright intact, you're good to go!
The Following User Says Thank You to mirasmithy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th July 2014, 08:08 PM |#10  
voriax's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 289
 
Donate to Me
More
Hello.

May I kindly ask for what Android API level is this:

RelativeLayout mRelativeLayout = new RelativeLayout();

?
8th July 2014, 10:03 PM |#11  
lefterios's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 114
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by voriax

Hello.

May I kindly ask for what Android API level is this:

RelativeLayout mRelativeLayout = new RelativeLayout();

?

API level 1. Search Android Developers
The Following User Says Thank You to lefterios For This Useful Post: [ View ]

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes