FORUMS

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

What’s Next for Samsung and Its Flagships?

If we were to say that the Galaxy S6 was a leap of faith made by Samsung, we … more

The Ultimate Showcase of dBrand Skins

In the search for ways to protect, accessorize, and personalize; a user has many options. One … more

Huawei’s Rapid Rise to Third Place in the Smartphone Race

Huawei has quickly grown to become one of the world’s biggest … more

recommend Suitable rom

23 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By watekeke, Junior Member on 30th June 2014, 01:55 PM
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
hi i just bought s4 lte i9505..
1.9ghx quad core
base band i9505xxufnbe

my main usage of the phone is for gps, camera function, movie playback, social site
so my main concern is camera function (HDR, low light camera) and also battery performance..
no need all the bloatwares.. can download later

now im on stock rom 4.4.2.. the battery performance is bad..
easily drain battery.. and im not playing any games on it..

so hoe that u guys can recommend me the suitable rom for me..
thanx in advance..

 
 
30th June 2014, 02:01 PM |#2  
MAX 404's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Panama / Spain
Thanks Meter: 1,079
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by watekeke

hi i just bought s4 lte i9505..
1.9ghx quad core
base band i9505xxufnbe

my main usage of the phone is for gps, camera function, movie playback, social site
so my main concern is camera function (HDR, low light camera) and also battery performance..
no need all the bloatwares.. can download later

now im on stock rom 4.4.2.. the battery performance is bad..
easily drain battery.. and im not playing any games on it..

so hoe that u guys can recommend me the suitable rom for me..
thanx in advance..




Hi mate ,

If you like the stock look and feel try Omega rom , stable , fast , good battery life.....that is my recomendation . There are other that are working good like Echo Rom... try and see which one fits your need better
Last edited by MAX 404; 30th June 2014 at 02:06 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to MAX 404 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th June 2014, 03:17 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX 404

Hi mate ,

If you like the stock look and feel try Omega rom , stable , fast , good battery life.....that is my recomendation . There are other that are working good like Echo Rom... try and see which one fits your need better

thnx bro..will look into it..this rom can be use on my i9505 rite?
will be no brick or other issues?
30th June 2014, 04:40 PM |#4  
MAX 404's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Panama / Spain
Thanks Meter: 1,079
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by watekeke

thnx bro..will look into it..this rom can be use on my i9505 rite?
will be no brick or other issues?

Hi mate,

Omega has I9500 and I9505 versions for you it will be this one:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2253528



The other one ECHOE would be:


http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2372286


Do not know about the other but with Omega if you follow the instruction should be no problem...fast and ease.
30th June 2014, 04:48 PM |#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 190
 
More
Sorry, mate, "best ROM" threads are not warmly welcomed here.... read specs, feedbacks, flash and taste by yourself...
30th June 2014, 04:58 PM |#6  
malybru's Avatar
Forum Moderator
London
Thanks Meter: 13,969
 
Donate to Me
More
Mod Edit


"Best" or "Recommend" ROM/kernel threads are not allowed on XDA.
Please test these things for yourself.
This is the only way you will get an unbiased opinion,and then, you can decide for yourself if it meets YOUR needs.

Don't forget to make a nandroid before you start.

Thread Closed

malybru
Forum Moderator
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes