Official TWRP Recovery Lands on Micromax Canvas Magnus

With the recent release of Android One, Micromax and MediaTek released fully buildable … more

Update Overload: SuperSU Heavily Updated

There are apps and apps out there. Very few can reach the level of popularity required to stay at … more

Lollipop Leak Available for the Sprint Galaxy S5

Since the Android 5.0Lollipop’s official release not too long ago, we’ve seen … more

CPU Spy Gets an Android Lollipop Makeover

At some point in the distant past, you probably heard of CPU Spy for Android by XDARetired … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Phone started acting up after app install, need help

OP Fraught

30th June 2014, 06:26 AM   |  #11  
Flag Somewhere in Wisconsin
Thanks Meter: 212

995 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraught

There is, actually, no option for that. I got the ROM adb pushed to my phone and got it flashed, though, so it's all good now (despite the fact that I idiotically made myself lose all my internal storage data).

Anyway, thanks for the help!

within twrp...where it says internal storage after you tap backup,.. tap those words Internal Storage, it will bring up 3 options..Internal Storage..MicroSD..or OTG I believe..I know mine does..I had 2.7.1.0 and which ever was below it allow that option. Well just for future reference.. And btw...dont cut yourself down..We all make mistakes...thats why we come here..to learn and maybe help someone else
The Following User Says Thank You to Tower1972 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th June 2014, 06:18 PM   |  #12  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2

56 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tower1972

within twrp...where it says internal storage after you tap backup,.. tap those words Internal Storage, it will bring up 3 options..Internal Storage..MicroSD..or OTG I believe..I know mine does..I had 2.7.1.0 and which ever was below it allow that option. Well just for future reference.. And btw...dont cut yourself down..We all make mistakes...thats why we come here..to learn and maybe help someone else

I know. I swear, I tried, didn't seem to work. Maybe something else's amiss elsewhere. In any case, I got it adb pushed to the internal storage, so it's all alright, phone's fine now. I'll look into the microSD thing, but I'm still glad I learned a bit more about Android in the process of recovering my device (because it's a path where most is yet untrodden for me).

And yeah, being on xda as such a newbie is sort of daunting, especially as I'm pretty impatient with people who don't understand as well something that I do, but I always hope for at least one paragon who helps, and helps with patience and friendliness (which I did get, so thank god).
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread