Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,000 Members 49,025 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Phone started acting up after app install, need help

Tip us?

Tower1972
Old
Thanks Meter 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraught View Post
There is, actually, no option for that. I got the ROM adb pushed to my phone and got it flashed, though, so it's all good now (despite the fact that I idiotically made myself lose all my internal storage data).

Anyway, thanks for the help!
within twrp...where it says internal storage after you tap backup,.. tap those words Internal Storage, it will bring up 3 options..Internal Storage..MicroSD..or OTG I believe..I know mine does..I had 2.7.1.0 and which ever was below it allow that option. Well just for future reference.. And btw...dont cut yourself down..We all make mistakes...thats why we come here..to learn and maybe help someone else
AT&T HTC One M8 ex-Harmon Kardon edition!
ARHD 10.2 Android 4.4.3!
Rooted, bootloader unlocked, SuperCID
TWRP 2.7.1.0
Moto 360 Silver/gray!
The Following User Says Thank You to Tower1972 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Fraught
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tower1972 View Post
within twrp...where it says internal storage after you tap backup,.. tap those words Internal Storage, it will bring up 3 options..Internal Storage..MicroSD..or OTG I believe..I know mine does..I had 2.7.1.0 and which ever was below it allow that option. Well just for future reference.. And btw...dont cut yourself down..We all make mistakes...thats why we come here..to learn and maybe help someone else
I know. I swear, I tried, didn't seem to work. Maybe something else's amiss elsewhere. In any case, I got it adb pushed to the internal storage, so it's all alright, phone's fine now. I'll look into the microSD thing, but I'm still glad I learned a bit more about Android in the process of recovering my device (because it's a path where most is yet untrodden for me).

And yeah, being on xda as such a newbie is sort of daunting, especially as I'm pretty impatient with people who don't understand as well something that I do, but I always hope for at least one paragon who helps, and helps with patience and friendliness (which I did get, so thank god).