Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,814 Members 52,018 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Do you still have problems with using Slimkat daily? (If not, please hit "NO" only)
Yes - Reboot/soft reboot. 9 15.00%
Yes - Apps freezes. 7 11.67%
No - it's considerably stable. 45 75.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

[rom][NIGHTLY] SlimSaber 4.4.2 - Galaxy S 4G [LINARO KAT]

Tip us?

CSP III
Old
(Last edited by CSP III; 25th June 2014 at 01:13 AM.)
Thanks Meter 385
Quote:
Originally Posted by nighthawkca View Post
Thanks, that's exactly what I needed!

I saw the text file on the download page. Is this ROM really done with development, no more updates? If so, I'm sad to see that, it's really a great one. Any recommendations for another lightweight ROM for this device?
Why not just stick with it for a while if you like it. Or....jump on up to Team Acids CM11. Its pretty zippity fast. Very nice indeed. But then again, these days, all the ROMs for this excellent phone are pretty great. IMO.

daothanhduy1996
Old
(Last edited by daothanhduy1996; 25th June 2014 at 01:09 AM.)
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 2,718

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by nighthawkca View Post
Thanks, that's exactly what I needed!

I saw the text file on the download page. Is this ROM really done with development, no more updates? If so, I'm sad to see that, it's really a great one. Any recommendations for another lightweight ROM for this device?
Actually I said Nightly chain ended there, not the development ended so I'll be back at maintaining asa I get my new hardware support gonna get a new laptop then

In the mean time, I just want to contribute as most helpfully as I can to TeamACID's CM 11.0 project . There are still many things under the hood to be done.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to daothanhduy1996 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

SamsungIsBetterThanApple
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I have a rooted sgh-t959v running gb. I also have CWM 5.0.2.7 voodoo lag fix. Can I install ics without having to update CWM?

Sent from my SGH-T959V

DragnzKlaw
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Yes. Most if not all MTD ROMS have CWM 5.0.xx or above or TWRP 2.6xx version included in the ROM kernal. Anyone correct me if I'm mistaken.

SamsungIsBetterThanApple
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragnzKlaw View Post
Yes. Most if not all MTD ROMS have CWM 5.0.xx or above or TWRP 2.6xx version included in the ROM kernal. Anyone correct me if I'm mistaken.
Do you have a link for a jb or ics Rom?

Sent from my SGH-T959V

FBis251
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3,662

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamsungIsBetterThanApple View Post
Do you have a link for a jb or ics Rom?

Sent from my SGH-T959V
http://forum.xda-developers.com/wiki...V/List_of_ROMs
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FBis251 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

SamsungIsBetterThanApple
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by FBis251 View Post
Thank you. Hey I just had a conversation with you haha. Should I flash cm first then the gapps. And will I be able to flash cm 10.2?

Sent from my SGH-T959V

FBis251
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3,662

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamsungIsBetterThanApple View Post
Thank you. Hey I just had a conversation with you haha. Should I flash cm first then the gapps. And will I be able to flash cm 10.2?

Sent from my SGH-T959V
You're not posting to the right thread right now, this thread is for slimsaber 4.4.2

Follow the instructions in the cm 10.2 thread, it tells you exactly how to flash the rom there.
The Following User Says Thank You to FBis251 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

SamsungIsBetterThanApple
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by FBis251 View Post
You're not posting to the right thread right now, this thread is for slimsaber 4.4.2

Follow the instructions in the cm 10.2 thread, it tells you exactly how to flash the rom there.
Ok

Sent from my SGH-T959V

daothanhduy1996
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 2,718

DONATE TO ME
A lil update on Knock on feature: I just got the touchwake to work even when the power key is pressed. But sadly, the double touch part is not working yet, just single tap mode works. This should benefit to ones using cover most ^^. Btw, Touchwake module is now updated to 1.1a also. In hope just a couple of days that I can make it fully work on my demand and push it out to public .

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to daothanhduy1996 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]