[Q] How do I know what custom roms are compatible with my phone.

30th June 2014, 12:57 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
how do i know which custom roms are compatible with my phone i have the samsung galaxy note 3 and i want to know if i download a zip file for a custom rom does the baseband version have to be the same as mine. Or does it only have to have the same Android version. I would be grateful if anyone can help me. Thanks.
30th June 2014, 03:51 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 735

1,892 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obaidur Rahm

how do i know which custom roms are compatible with my phone i have the samsung galaxy note 3 and i want to know if i download a zip file for a custom rom does the baseband version have to be the same as mine. Or does it only have to have the same Android version. I would be grateful if anyone can help me. Thanks.

Can't tell you exactly but it depends on custom rom.

The safe approach is getting to know the correct info about your device (using 'Phone INFO ★Samsung★' app), and then search for a right rom or you can ask in the developer's thread if it is compatible for your device.
30th June 2014, 04:46 AM   |  #3  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obaidur Rahm

Easy.

1) Where did you download your rom?
2) At what thread?
3) Does it mention for your phone model ex N9005 or others?
4) At the thread you downloaded the rom again, there are search button and use it to find either it can be use on your phone or not.

Sent from Hacker OS
The Following User Says Thank You to IzArsha For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th June 2014, 08:45 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Is this rom compatible with my samsung galaxy note 3 sm n9005.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread