Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Apparent Soft Brick... Issues with a fix

OP doublewhamy

30th June 2014, 07:42 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Hello, I am aware that I am a noob, but the issue I have is important to me.

When the android L developer preview came out I was thrilled, and thus proceeded to install it. I will spare you the details, but I ended up having everything on my Nexus 7 wiped except for TWRP. Now, me and my brother have attempted an adb push to get a rom on the tablet, but adb can't find the Nexus 7. Also, the Windows USB drivers refuse to be installed for the device (the process I used to do so was fully correct.) To actually post on XDA was my last resort after hours of research and attempting to revive my Nexus. Any willing advice would be great. Thanks!
30th June 2014, 09:48 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,279

3,178 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by doublewhamy

Hello, I am aware that I am a noob, but the issue I have is important to me.

When the android L developer preview came out I was thrilled, and thus proceeded to install it. I will spare you the details, but I ended up having everything on my Nexus 7 wiped except for TWRP. Now, me and my brother have attempted an adb push to get a rom on the tablet, but adb can't find the Nexus 7. Also, the Windows USB drivers refuse to be installed for the device (the process I used to do so was fully correct.) To actually post on XDA was my last resort after hours of research and attempting to revive my Nexus. Any willing advice would be great. Thanks!

Reboot to bootloader.

fastboot devices

If device shows up, flash stock firmware. Link in siggy.
30th June 2014, 10:02 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerowinder

Reboot to bootloader.

fastboot devices

If device shows up, flash stock firmware. Link in siggy.

I appreciate the assistance!
Last edited by doublewhamy; 30th June 2014 at 10:12 PM. Reason: no need for second post
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread