FORUMS

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

[Q] gaming console

18 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By shivityagi42, Junior Member on 22nd June 2014, 05:44 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I was checking the Sony DualShock wireless 3 controller.. for my xperia zu.. bt cost me around 5000.that price is quite heavy .so I want to know if any othey(any cheap brand controler) can work on my device..

22nd June 2014, 11:01 PM |#2  
Flag Mexico City
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Almost any USB gamepad. You'll need an USB OTG cable for this to work. Generally it is Plug'n'Play. I can play SA2 with my XBOX 360 controller
The Following User Says Thank You to Jpe230 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th June 2014, 09:39 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpe230

Almost any USB gamepad. You'll need an USB OTG cable for this to work. Generally it is Plug'n'Play. I can play SA2 with my XBOX 360 controller

thanq for this info..
and I also want to know that have you played any game through this method on your xperia z ultra...
27th June 2014, 05:35 PM |#4  
Account currently disabled
Flag Kepler-34b
Thanks Meter: 5,683

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivityagi42

thanq for this info..
and I also want to know that have you played any game through this method on your xperia z ultra...

Depends on the game really. I've used my PS3 kontroller a couple of times, and you'll have to map the controlls yourself if the game doesn't support it natively. It's not that hard to do (using SixAxis Controller), but it's kind of annoying when you have a fully functioning controller, but the game won't recognize it. The game description in the Play Store will usually tell if the game is compatible with a controller, so check that before you buy anything.
30th June 2014, 08:46 PM |#5  
Flag Mexico City
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Well. I used to play with emulators most of them supports a gamepad. but there are tons of games with gamepad support. Check out this link: http://androidgamepadgames.com
1st July 2014, 01:20 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
wonder if i can connect a steering wheel and have force-feedback work...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread