[Q] gaming console

OP shivityagi42

22nd June 2014, 05:44 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

17 posts
I was checking the Sony DualShock wireless 3 controller.. for my xperia zu.. bt cost me around 5000.that price is quite heavy .so I want to know if any othey(any cheap brand controler) can work on my device..
22nd June 2014, 11:01 PM   |  #2  
Flag Mexico City
Thanks Meter: 6

46 posts
More
Almost any USB gamepad. You'll need an USB OTG cable for this to work. Generally it is Plug'n'Play. I can play SA2 with my XBOX 360 controller
The Following User Says Thank You to Jpe230 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th June 2014, 09:39 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

17 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpe230

Almost any USB gamepad. You'll need an USB OTG cable for this to work. Generally it is Plug'n'Play. I can play SA2 with my XBOX 360 controller

thanq for this info..
and I also want to know that have you played any game through this method on your xperia z ultra...
27th June 2014, 05:35 PM   |  #4  
Account currently disabled
Flag Kepler-34b
Thanks Meter: 5,660

15,002 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivityagi42

thanq for this info..
and I also want to know that have you played any game through this method on your xperia z ultra...

Depends on the game really. I've used my PS3 kontroller a couple of times, and you'll have to map the controlls yourself if the game doesn't support it natively. It's not that hard to do (using SixAxis Controller), but it's kind of annoying when you have a fully functioning controller, but the game won't recognize it. The game description in the Play Store will usually tell if the game is compatible with a controller, so check that before you buy anything.
30th June 2014, 08:46 PM   |  #5  
Flag Mexico City
Thanks Meter: 6

46 posts
More
Well. I used to play with emulators most of them supports a gamepad. but there are tons of games with gamepad support. Check out this link: http://androidgamepadgames.com
1st July 2014, 01:20 AM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 4

125 posts
More
wonder if i can connect a steering wheel and have force-feedback work...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread