Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,095 Members 40,670 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

No developer for t211

Tip us?

Anil Shovo
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 42
Default No developer for t211

No devloper for galaxy tab 3 t211 all devloper work on galaxy tab 3 t210 and t210r
t211 are useless

safariking
Old
Thanks Meter 4402

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anil Shovo View Post
No devloper for galaxy tab 3 t211 all devloper work on galaxy tab 3 t210 and t210r
t211 are useless
Guy please stop with requesting over and over and over again i got you 4.2.2 be happy with that yes sim card is not working i cant help with that i am not a kernel developer
Stockrom's we like stock powerfull and better than ever!

StockROM's Series

Devices:

Tablets: Qware Pro 2 Galaxy Tab 8.9 Yarvik Tablet Galaxy Tab 3 7.0" (Currently)
Phones: Galaxy mini Galaxy Gio Iphone 3G Galaxy S (I9000) Nokia Lumia 610 Huawei ascend Y300 Galaxy S2 Plus (Currently)
Laptop: Compaq Presario CQ56 Toshiba Satellite C855-255
Watch: Sony Smartwatch 2

Anil Shovo
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 42
Default not you

Quote:
Originally Posted by safariking View Post
Guy please stop with requesting over and over and over again i got you 4.2.2 be happy with that yes sim card is not working i cant help with that i am not a kernel developer
i do not mantion you

gr8nole
Old
(Last edited by gr8nole; 19th June 2014 at 01:24 PM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2226

DONATE TO ME
I don't mean this response to sound mean, but it probably will.

Stop asking and do it yourself!!!!

When I first bought my T210R, there wasn't even a Galaxy Tab 3 forum. I (and a few others) had to request that a forum be made for us. Once we had a forum, that was really it. Nothing was available except questions. No developers. We eventually got one good developer who helped us with using pre-rooted firmware and he released stock-based rom, but we still didn't have even a custom recovery.

I had practically no "real" knowledge of how anything worked (still only very limited), but I took it upon myself to learn and get something working. Soon, @hkjr asked the great @ketut.kumajaya to help us out and with many attempts, we finally had a working recovery. I've learned a few more things along the way. I've learned to compile kernels, recoveries, and roms from source. I didn't know any of this a year ago.

So, if an (almost) 40 year old, with a full-time job, married, with 2 kids (4 and 2) can still learn, you can too.

I look forward to seeing what you produce.
>>>>------;;;;----->
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gr8nole For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

safariking
Old
Thanks Meter 4402

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by gr8nole View Post

When I first bought my T210R, there wasn't even a Galaxy Tab 3 forum. I (and a few others) had to request that a forum be made for us. Once we had a forum, that was really it. Nothing was available except questions. No developers. We eventually got one good developer who helped us with using pre-rooted firmware and he released stock-based rom, but we still didn't have even a custom recovery.

I had practically no "real" knowledge of how anything worked (still only very limited), but I took it upon myself to learn and get something working. Soon, @hkjr asked the great @ketut.kumajaya to help us out and with many attempts, we finally had a working recovery. I've learned a few more things along the way. I've learned to compile kernels, recoveries, and roms from source. I didn't know any of this a year ago.

So, if an (almost) 40 year old, with a full-time job, married, with 2 kids (4 and 2) can still learn, you can too.

Thanks for these words!

It is always the same they are asking but don't do anything by them self so Anil Shovo i like to see what you come up with

Sent from my GT-I9105P using XDA Free mobile app
Stockrom's we like stock powerfull and better than ever!

StockROM's Series

Devices:

Tablets: Qware Pro 2 Galaxy Tab 8.9 Yarvik Tablet Galaxy Tab 3 7.0" (Currently)
Phones: Galaxy mini Galaxy Gio Iphone 3G Galaxy S (I9000) Nokia Lumia 610 Huawei ascend Y300 Galaxy S2 Plus (Currently)
Laptop: Compaq Presario CQ56 Toshiba Satellite C855-255
Watch: Sony Smartwatch 2
The Following User Says Thank You to safariking For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hkjr
Old
Thanks Meter 153

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by gr8nole View Post

Well said and I can relate. I am 40 and have twins (8). Early on, I knew nothing and when I got a device to replace my Atrix4g - I went to town on on the Atrix... all thanks to @Th3Bill. I learned a lot from him and tinkered with my device for months. As with everything and anything, as soon as I dropped the Atrix and it never turned back on, I moved on and stopped learning.... I got the Tab3 for my twins but would have never guessed that they would be asses about source code/drivers/etc and the degree of difficulty. Thanks to @CodyF86 and @ketut.kumajaya - I never saw a reason to give up my Tab2... I love my Tab2. At some point, I'll have to repay all my teachers back by looking at, helping out, where ever for the Tab3....

Dave - awesome work!!!!
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 PAC-man
SG3 (d2att) C-ROM
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 RocketTab v3.0 & KK Blackhawk Kernel
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Xperia TL **sold on swappa**
Atrix4G **deceased**
iPhone 3GS **sold**
HTC TyTN II **retired**
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hkjr For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Th3Bill
Old
Thanks Meter 8956

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by hkjr View Post
Well said and I can relate. I am 40 and have twins (8). Early on, I knew nothing and when I got a device to replace my Atrix4g - I went to town on on the Atrix... all thanks to @Th3Bill. I learned a lot from him and tinkered with my device for months. As with everything and anything, as soon as I dropped the Atrix and it never turned back on, I moved on and stopped learning.... I got the Tab3 for my twins but would have never guessed that they would be asses about source code/drivers/etc and the degree of difficulty. Thanks to @CodyF86 and @ketut.kumajaya - I never saw a reason to give up my Tab2... I love my Tab2. At some point, I'll have to repay all my teachers back by looking at, helping out, where ever for the Tab3....

Dave - awesome work!!!!
Hey bud! Noticed the mention. Thanks for the credit. It's been a while since I've been on the Atrix threads, but it's always good to see that people remember me from there. I'm on the HTC Ones (both m7 and m8) now. Still tinkering on here, but with 3 kids, homework, etc...been a lot slower than I was back in the day. Still miss my pals on the Atrix and Photon (had a good crew there). Take care!

Well, I'll stop hijacking the thread now

Current Device: HTC One - Sprint
Past Devices: Motorola Photon, Motorola Atrix, Samsung Infuse, Sprint Optimus G
The Following User Says Thank You to Th3Bill For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Nonta72
Old
Thanks Meter 409
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anil Shovo View Post
t211 are useless
I'd like to try development on this device but I don't have it
The Following User Says Thank You to Nonta72 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jto101680
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Anil, where is your ROM. I'd like to try it?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

hehk1234
Old
Thanks Meter 70
I'm not expert dev but I'm try dev for T211 , I've totally respect by ketut (dev kernel for t211 too) and gr8nole .