FORUMS

What Features Do You Look for in a Gallery App?

With so many different options to choose from, finding the right Gallery app may be a … more

Google Photos ‘Unlimited’ Storage Reportedly Being Capped

When Google Photos was announced, many of us thought very highly … more

Sprint Moves to Lift Video Streaming Limit for All-In

Yesterday, Sprint announced a new unlimited scheme that offered customers an … more

Xiaomi Releases Kernel Source Code For Mi4i

If you’ve been following the XDA News Portal lately, you might have noticed an … more

[Q] MISTAKE?

482 posts
Thanks Meter: 76
 
By deathsquad737, Senior Member on 30th June 2014, 05:12 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Ok flashed blazing kernel zip while on resurection remix now i have no screen and wont get to recovery any thoughts?
 
 
30th June 2014, 04:12 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Flag North East, MD
Thanks Meter: 830
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathsquad737

Ok flashed blazing kernel zip while on resurection remix now i have no screen and wont get to recovery any thoughts?

The kernel shouldn't stop you from getting into recovery, only other option is restore it to stock if you can get into download mode...
30th June 2014, 04:54 PM |#3  
JRJ442's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Salisbury, Md
Thanks Meter: 1,556
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathsquad737

Ok flashed blazing kernel zip while on resurection remix now i have no screen and wont get to recovery any thoughts?

Dude. I did some searching. Blazing Kernel is for the Galaxy S2. Which is a totally different phone. You've probably hard bricked your phone. I highly doubt its recoverable. Never ever do that. Kernels from another phone do not work. Did you just miss the Galaxy S2 part?
Last edited by JRJ442; 30th June 2014 at 05:47 PM.
1st July 2014, 02:26 AM |#4  
deathsquad737's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag dope city Oroville cali
Thanks Meter: 76
 
More
nor cal trees
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRJ442

Dude. I did some searching. Blazing Kernel is for the Galaxy S2. Which is a totally different phone. You've probably hard bricked your phone. I highly doubt its recoverable. Never ever do that. Kernels from another phone do not work. Did you just miss the Galaxy S2 part?

yeah i smoke alot of the finest trees in northern cali lmao
1st July 2014, 02:39 AM |#5  
JRJ442's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Salisbury, Md
Thanks Meter: 1,556
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathsquad737

yeah i smoke alot of the finest trees in northern cali lmao

Lol. Next time don't do that before flashing anything
1st July 2014, 02:48 AM |#6  
deathsquad737's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag dope city Oroville cali
Thanks Meter: 76
 
More
Talking
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRJ442

Lol. Next time don't do that before flashing anything

ill keep that in mind
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes