Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,687 Members 41,279 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Not registered on network N900 HK

Tip us?

Luxoman
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Not registered on network N900 HK

Hi There
I am currently on Dr.Ketan's K9 but my problems started after updating to K8. As soon as i tried to call out when I was in China I got this not registered on network and then I just went back into aroma and changed modem to Russia and all was fine, the phone worked but now I will be in Sweden for two mounts and when I came here I got the same problem again so I tried to change modem which did not help this time.
I read in many forums to try to solve this but no luck. Next step was going back to stock rom 4.4.2 TGY Hongkong where the phone is from but no luck there either. I also tried the codes that should solve soft brick but same result. The only thing that I found is that the IMIE is 04999010640000/01 and that is not what it says on the label on the phone. Can this be the problem or is there anyone that can help with some advise?

fd99601
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxoman View Post
Hi There
I am currently on Dr.Ketan's K9 but my problems started after updating to K8. As soon as i tried to call out when I was in China I got this not registered on network and then I just went back into aroma and changed modem to Russia and all was fine, the phone worked but now I will be in Sweden for two mounts and when I came here I got the same problem again so I tried to change modem which did not help this time.
I read in many forums to try to solve this but no luck. Next step was going back to stock rom 4.4.2 TGY Hongkong where the phone is from but no luck there either. I also tried the codes that should solve soft brick but same result. The only thing that I found is that the IMIE is 04999010640000/01 and that is not what it says on the label on the phone. Can this be the problem or is there anyone that can help with some advise?
I am facing similar issue. Please help. Note 2. I tried installing v3 of Dr.Ketan ROM