G Flex WIFI Tether

OP mattwheat

30th June 2014, 09:59 PM   |  #21  
Thanks Meter: 3

181 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by brittoking

http://www.droidviews.com/improve-lg...ty-camera-mod/
Installed perfectly pushing apks to system but that one feature was gone, I took pics in a room lit only by a tv and the hacked cam was actually visible, smooth, no stutter or blur. While the uhd kept trying to focus and if you read the mods op statement he upped all the fps and etcetera so that makes since. Hell I'm thinking bout going back to it now haha

did the camera mod give you a 120fps. im killing to get this feature, could care less about 4k
1st July 2014, 08:42 AM   |  #22  
Thanks Meter: 348

687 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbwhat

did the camera mod give you a 120fps. im killing to get this feature, could care less about 4k

I installed it but I don't know how to tell if it's hitting 120fps. there isn't a settings option for that only for 1980*1280 at 60fps then the next step up is uhd? So not too sure how to gauge things to see if they're working correctly

Sent from my LG-D950 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by brittoking

I installed it but I don't know how to tell if it's hitting 120fps. there isn't a settings option for that only for 1980*1280 at 60fps then the next step up is uhd? So not too sure how to gauge things to see if they're working correctly

Also the developer suddenly stopped supporting the hack and closed the thread.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread