Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,599 Members 36,234 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[THEME][VERSION-4][CM11]Android L Theme

Tip us?

freakzapster
Old
Thanks Meter 139
ONE REQUEST PIXCM TRANSPARENT STATUS BAR IS NOT LOOKING GOOD PLEASE MAKE IT OPAQUE
REST YOU'RE THEME ROCKS
[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Sent From My Xperia L

kuci06
Old
Thanks Meter 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyella View Post
OP is just a kid. He's just 15, you know that right? A lot of ROMs are thet are kanged without credit to original rom. I know many roms with one or two features kanged from CM without credit to CM. Look how many people kanged Moonshine icons. I haven't seen anyone bitch about. Again.
OP said he'll make another, so no need to drag this. Rom was good before v4 so...
CM is open sourced, and the devs are encouraging other devs to use and spread these features.

Meanwhile OP reverse engineered a closed apk, stole the resources without giving credit, uploaded them as his own work, and when he got caught, he just went "all right guise, i will do another version then xDDD"

So basicly this case is the exact opposite of what you said.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kuci06 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Matsilagi
Old
Thanks Meter 54
Damn, he's account is ded.
Ohwell, hope the other guy keeps working on the theme.
Phones List: Galaxy Y Running CM7 - Damaged Screen, still works ; Nexus 4 running L Preview - Stable enough for daily use.

Be cool with me and i will be cool with you.

TheArc
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 1,733
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matsilagi View Post
Damn, he's account is ded.
Ohwell, hope the other guy keeps working on the theme.
http://goo.gl/JWz46v This is the original developers link for the theme. He has released an alpha and will be working on this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuci06 View Post
CM is open sourced, and the devs are encouraging other devs to use and spread these features.

Meanwhile OP reverse engineered a closed apk, stole the resources without giving credit, uploaded them as his own work, and when he got caught, he just went "all right guise, i will do another version then xDDD"

So basicly this case is the exact opposite of what you said.
I'm with you there. But the OP got banned so I don't know what happened there.
iOS7 Kik Messenger | Svelte UI CM11 Theme | Active Launcher
The Following User Says Thank You to TheArc For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Frecciablu(2)
Old
Thanks Meter 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRGFernandez View Post
Looks Great just one problem with the bootloader, it doesn't show up at all when turning on my phone. Would like to see a fix in that but it's still the best and closest thing we withput a nexus 5 and 7 can get to the newest Android Version.
Same,
5sec then black screen, right?

dvm84
Old
Thanks Meter 61
GET SOME BRAINS PEOPLE! GO SANE NOT INSANE! Encourage OP to update this theme instead of spamming the thread with useless post.

Moreover @kuci06 You can't even do what PixCM did SO you can't judge him like that!

That guy who made the other theme did not release his theme until @PixCM's Version 3??!?!?!?!!? Appreciate OP for that not bitching about what happened in v4.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dvm84 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Piemo
Old
Thanks Meter 237

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpinXO View Post
GET SOME BRAINS PEOPLE! GO SANE NOT INSANE! Encourage OP to update this theme instead of spamming the thread with useless post.

Moreover @kuci06 You can't even do what PixCM did SO you can't judge him like that!

That guy who made the other theme did not release his theme until @PixCM's Version 3??!?!?!?!!? Appreciate OP for that not bitching about what happened in v4.
Especially because v4 (IMHO) was quite ****ty, indeed. I'm not used to argue about deb's work, but from v3 to v4 there was a complete involution, copied or not, v4 it's rubbish.

Inviato dal mio Nexus 4 utilizzando Tapatalk

GermainZ
Old
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 6,188
I'm closing this thread until the OP comes back, considering the thread keeps getting derailed into petty arguments. As to why the OP was banned, you can read more about XDA's banning policy here.

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to GermainZ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe