BitSyko Project Aims to Increase Your Control

The Layers project has been gaining traction at an impressive rate as an easy, … more

Vikaura Screen: Use Your Android to Customize Your World

Vikaura is another hot Kickstarter item building momentum online. This time the idea … more

Neon’s Colors Theme For Android L

This CyanogenMod 12 theme by XDA Recognized Themernitinvaidbrings some really nice looking colors to … more

Galaxy Note Edge Panel Themes

Follow this link to find themes from your favorite sports teams, video games, companies, and more for your lock … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] install rom in ZL, error "divice this "yuga""

OP Aggromaster

26th June 2014, 05:20 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
hi friends,

I'm trying to install a rom on my xperia ZL and when in the process I get the error "device this 'yuga'" yuga is the xperia Z

would appreciate your help.

regards
26th June 2014, 05:56 AM   |  #2  
AndreIrawan97's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Denpasar
Thanks Meter: 52
 
460 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggromaster

hi friends,

I'm trying to install a rom on my xperia ZL and when in the process I get the error "device this 'yuga'" yuga is the xperia Z

would appreciate your help.

regards

yuga is the xperia z..
I think you flash a Z rom on ZL
26th June 2014, 04:06 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreIrawan97

yuga is the xperia z..
I think you flash a Z rom on ZL

i try install a ZL rom Paranoid Android 4.4.4 (ODIN) but CWM "install c6502, c6503, c6506 devices; this yuga".

regards
26th June 2014, 04:08 PM   |  #4  
AndreIrawan97's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Denpasar
Thanks Meter: 52
 
460 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggromaster

i try install a ZL rom Paranoid Android 4.4.4 (ODIN) but CWM "install c6502, c6503, c6506 devices; this yuga".

regards

I don't really know what yuga is...
Sorry can't help...

Anyway, are you sure that it's for your device?

Sent from my C6506 using Tapatalk
26th June 2014, 04:13 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreIrawan97

I don't really know what yuga is...
Sorry can't help...

Anyway, are you sure that it's for your device?

Sent from my C6506 using Tapatalk

yes, I've even tried to install Cyanogen 11 and tells me the same.

I have installed 2 more roms for C6506 (ODIN) and get the same error

thanks for your help friend

regards
26th June 2014, 05:39 PM   |  #6  
JinJK's's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 117
 
162 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
You can Flash AoKP Rom. after That you can Flash Any ROM you want. Or Flash Boot.img of Any ROM via Fast Boot.

This Message come when You Flash Stock PORT Rom From Z. AOKP ROM For ZL(ODIN) Will not chk Model. its flash the ROM with Recovery

I also Have Same Prob. So i have Keep. AOKP ROM in SD card.
Last edited by JinJK's; 26th June 2014 at 05:42 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JinJK's For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th June 2014, 07:19 PM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by JinJK's

You can Flash AoKP Rom. after That you can Flash Any ROM you want. Or Flash Boot.img of Any ROM via Fast Boot.

This Message come when You Flash Stock PORT Rom From Z. AOKP ROM For ZL(ODIN) Will not chk Model. its flash the ROM with Recovery

I also Have Same Prob. So i have Keep. AOKP ROM in SD card.

thanks you, i'll try it.
30th June 2014, 04:49 PM   |  #8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
128 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
What ROM do you currently have on your phone?

Sent from my Paranoid Xperia ZL
1st July 2014, 11:13 AM   |  #9  
gokukaushik's Avatar
Member
Flag chennai
Thanks Meter: 10
 
51 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggromaster

hi friends,

I'm trying to install a rom on my xperia ZL and when in the process I get the error "device this 'yuga'" yuga is the xperia Z

would appreciate your help.

regards

If you have a custom recovery image previously installed in your mobile and if you get this error while trying to install this rom , i suggest to install the boot.img inside the zip file via the fastboot mode and try installing the rom again

If above said does not work, roll back to stock rom with a previous build number ( 10.3.1.A.2.67) via flashtool.Then proceed with the flashing of boot.img via fastboot mode and continue installing your rom. Hope this helps.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes