Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,979 Members 46,539 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Unfortunately, Themes provider has stopped.

Tip us?

robert95
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Unfortunately, Themes provider has stopped.

hello, i just updated my galaxy s3 mini to the latest CM release (20140629) and when my phone finished booting i started getting this error (Unfortunatelly, Themes provider has stopped.), i tried wiping cache and dalvik cache but it didnt work, could anyone help me out to fix this issue? Thanks in advance!

GXGOW
Old
Thanks Meter 143
Location: /storage/sdcard1/Europe/Belgium/East-Flanders/Hamme
Are you able to do anything on the device or does the error keep coming back every second?

Sent from Tapatalk on my GT-I8190 running Novafusion's Carbon 4.4.4

robert95
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by GXGOW View Post
Are you able to do anything on the device or does the error keep coming back every second?
Yes, the error kept coming back every second, now i tried wiping system, data, cache and dalvik cache, flashed the rom and the gapps again and the device is working correctly now, thanks for the help

GXGOW
Old
Thanks Meter 143
Location: /storage/sdcard1/Europe/Belgium/East-Flanders/Hamme
Quote:
Originally Posted by robert95 View Post
Yes, the error kept coming back every second, now i tried wiping system, data, cache and dalvik cache, flashed the rom and the gapps again and the device is working correctly now, thanks for the help
No problem. I also had the same problem a few times, but with SystemUI. It's really annoying to restore from scratch again.