OP elliwigy

1st July 2014, 12:27 AM   |  #11  
Flag West Milwaukee
Thanks Meter: 671

2,454 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by elliwigy

not at all! it flashes like n e other rom but at the moment im pretty sure will only work on the s5 for vzw.. i plan on making a g900f variant in the near future

Sent from my SM-G900V using XDA Premium HD app

I may be wrong, But I am pretty sure this thread is really meant for the International S5 - Tmobile - Att - Verizon each has their own thread. As luck has it, the International and Tmobile phones are similar enough that International and TMOBILE ROMS are essentially the same (Except International doesn't have wifi calling - but considering you cant use your ROM on International or TMOBILE - seems to me that it is kind of inappropriate to have a thread here - I mean, what's the point? If we can't flash the rom why even post it here - when you have made a version that is compatible for 900F or TMOBILE - then maybe it is more appropriate.

I am not telling you what to do - only suggesting that you might consider that - it really doesn't matter to me one way or the other - just thought I would ask you to consider how difficult it will be to support a rom for phones that cannot even use it ?

just a thought
1st July 2014, 01:19 AM   |  #12  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 986

2,454 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mocsab

I may be wrong, But I am pretty sure this thread is really meant for the International S5 - Tmobile - Att - Verizon each has their own thread. As luck has it, the International and Tmobile phones are similar enough that International and TMOBILE ROMS are essentially the same (Except International doesn't have wifi calling - but considering you cant use your ROM on International or TMOBILE - seems to me that it is kind of inappropriate to have a thread here - I mean, what's the point? If we can't flash the rom why even post it here - when you have made a version that is compatible for 900F or TMOBILE - then maybe it is more appropriate.

I am not telling you what to do - only suggesting that you might consider that - it really doesn't matter to me one way or the other - just thought I would ask you to consider how difficult it will be to support a rom for phones that cannot even use it ?

just a thought

i know what youre saying but i was under the impression that this was the unified sgs 5 thread.. every version of the s5 has its own thread and this is a general s5 development thread.. to say you can post tmobile and att roms here but not verizon makes no sense.. im sure it will flash but whether or not data or messages etc will work without some modifications i do not know.. regardless, like i said, if a mod feels this shouldnt be here they are welcome to delete it from this thread. you are also welcome to pm a mod if u feel that strongly about it as well.. people with the vzw retail s5 shouldnt be coming to this thread if what you are saying is accurate.. i guess posting a rom made for a variant of the s5 shouldnt be posted in the unified s5 thread? either way like i said, ive posted my roms in the vzw s5 thread so these can b deleted if necessary... also, if you go on a pc and search for verizon galaxy s 5 you will see this dev thread right underneath the verizon dev thread.. so y put this thread on the vzw forum if it wasnt meant to be posted here?

The Following User Says Thank You to elliwigy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st July 2014, 01:56 AM   |  #13  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 986

2,454 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mocsab

just a thought

I have pmed a mod to remove my posts from this thread. That way everyone will be happy.. Happy Romming!

1st July 2014, 11:30 AM   |  #14  
Forum Moderator
London
Thanks Meter: 11,203

14,640 posts
Donate to Me
More
Mod Edit

Thread closed at the request of the [OP]

malybru
Forum Moderator
Last edited by malybru; 1st July 2014 at 11:37 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to malybru For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread