Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,857 Members 45,213 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

On Pa final and YouTube is not working.

Tip us?

Mr. Xplosion Man
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Default On Pa final and YouTube is not working.

Hello I'm in a bit of a pickle my device is Tate and I'm running pa final 4.4 and my issue is that YouTube will not play videos and documents keeps force closing. I tried for YouTube fixing permissions and clearing media data multiple times with no success. I have not done anything with documents yet. Any ideas for fixes ?Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1403988149282.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	48.5 KB
ID:	2822779

marshell
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default Same issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Xplosion Man View Post
Hello I'm in a bit of a pickle my device is Tate and I'm running pa final 4.4 and my issue is that YouTube will not play videos and documents keeps force closing. I tried for YouTube fixing permissions and clearing media data multiple times with no success. I have not done anything with documents yet. Any ideas for fixes ?Attachment 2822779
Hi,

I guess you are experiencing the exact same issue that I have and which is posted here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2790706
Unfortunately, there is no solution I am aware of available today. It seems the problem occurs with only some videos but I couldn't narrow that down.

Best regards,

Marcel
The Following User Says Thank You to marshell For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]