FORUMS

Galaxy S6 Weekly Shooting Challenge

Over in our forums this weekend, XDA Forum member DevonSloan has started a thread for talented … more

Which Features from Apple Watch Do You Think Android Wear Will Copy?

The Apple Watch and Android Wear are both growing platforms. Now … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (May 15 – 22)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Android 5.1 for the Nvidia Shield Tablet is Out!

Nvidia is quite good at delivering updates in a timely fashion. The producer of famous … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

GPe out of stock?

30th June 2014, 04:58 PM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
How come every time I go to try to buy the GPe version of the Z Ultra it is out of stock? Is it even being manufactured any more? This would be an excellent upgrade to my Note 1 on AT&T. I will not consider another Android unless its a nexus device or GPe. I am done with att and others screwing around with updates.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
 
30th June 2014, 06:31 PM |#2  
coastalmikey's Avatar
Member
Flag Hilton Head Island, SC
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoriolisSTORM

How come every time I go to try to buy the GPe version of the Z Ultra it is out of stock? Is it even being manufactured any more? This would be an excellent upgrade to my Note 1 on AT&T. I will not consider another Android unless its a nexus device or GPe. I am done with att and others screwing around with updates.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I'd say you might be better off buying from Sony direct at Sonystyle than the GPE. It is the same $449.00 for the 6806LTE as the GPE and also you can use Sony and GPe rom.
30th June 2014, 09:17 PM |#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 694
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by coastalmikey

I'd say you might be better off buying from Sony direct at Sonystyle than the GPE. It is the same $449.00 for the 6806LTE as the GPE and also you can use Sony and GPe rom.

+1 unless you plan to stay stock and only care about official updates. I have a new GPe replacement on the way from Google and a new one I ordered from Sony the same day. The GPe is going up for sale as it is useless for what I want out of a phone.
30th June 2014, 09:38 PM |#4  
Account currently disabled
Flag Kepler-34b
Thanks Meter: 5,679
 
More
The Ultra GPe, M7 GPe and S4 GPe are all out of stock, and they went out of stock around 2 weeks ago. Doesn't look like they're coming back.
30th June 2014, 09:44 PM |#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 694
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordManhattan

The Ultra GPe, M7 GPe and S4 GPe are all out of stock, and they went out of stock around 2 weeks ago. Doesn't look like they're coming back.

Do you think they will try to send a refurbished phone to replace a unit that is less than two months old?
1st July 2014, 12:09 PM |#6  
Account currently disabled
Flag Kepler-34b
Thanks Meter: 5,679
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adfurgerson

Do you think they will try to send a refurbished phone to replace a unit that is less than two months old?

Maybe. I have no idea. Give them a call.
1st July 2014, 01:13 PM |#7  
Sadman Khan's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 294
 
More
I'd say go for the Sony stock one and then convert it into GPe. That way you can experience both

Sent from my C6833 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes