Ive ported a very popular boot animation among android phones and tablets to a qmg so it can be used on devices like the GT3. It is optimized for the 10.1 version and if requested i can make one sized for the 7 and 8 inch versions.
1. Backup your old /system/media/bootsamsung.qmg
2. Backup your old /system/media/bootsamsungloop.qmg
3. Extract the bootsamsung.qmg and the bootsamsungloop.qmg from the .zip file below
4. Copy and replace these both to the /system/media directory
5. Set the permissions of both these files to rw-r--r--
6. Reboot and Finished
I take no ownership of these files i did not create the original file i just made it into a qmf file so its compatable with the GT3. it was just an old boot animation i had and forgot where i got it from. also i take responsibility to what you do with your device and im not responsible if any damge is caused
Just yesterday,XDA Recognized Developer and TV ProducerAdamOutlertore apart … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?