Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,856 Members 46,264 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Unable to mount /system

Tip us?

matholland
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default Unable to mount /system

Hey guys. I had MK2 running Baja rom. I noticed that NC2 was available, so I went into stock rom slot, factory reset, flashed the rom, then rebooted into download mode, flashed the firmware in the PDA section...I then booted into the stock rom, installed the latest version of safestrap 3.72 and now I am unable to create any rom slots...I cannot mount it in safestrap either. I have tried fixing permissions in SS...

What gives?

matholland
Old
(Last edited by matholland; 29th April 2014 at 06:19 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
oops double post.

airmaxx23
Old
Thanks Meter 945
Quote:
Originally Posted by matholland View Post
Hey guys. I had MK2 running Baja rom. I noticed that NC2 was available, so I went into stock rom slot, factory reset, flashed the rom, then rebooted into download mode, flashed the firmware in the PDA section...I then booted into the stock rom, installed the latest version of safestrap 3.72 and now I am unable to create any rom slots...I cannot mount it in safestrap either. I have tried fixing permissions in SS...

What gives?
ROM slots are currently unavailable in SafeStrap 3.72.
*** Please don't forget to hit the "Thanks" button if someone has helped you ***

"I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in-between is mine"

cjamison08
Old
Thanks Meter 5
The rom-slots in safe strap 3.72 are currently unsupported due to that exact problem, a few people have however been able to get them to work by setting a specific size (it's posted in the safe strap thread) but be warned, it is unsupported and use at your own risk.

Sent from my baja kit kat SM-N900V using XDA app

nuwenpham
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjamison08 View Post
The rom-slots in safe strap 3.72 are currently unsupported due to that exact problem, a few people have however been able to get them to work by setting a specific size (it's posted in the safe strap thread) but be warned, it is unsupported and use at your own risk.

Sent from my baja kit kat SM-N900V using XDA app
Do you have a link to those specific sizes?