Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,571 Members 54,546 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Alcatel one touch evolve (5020n) Bricked

Tip us?
 
harold99
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Apr 2014
Default Alcatel one touch evolve (5020n) Bricked

i have a alcatel one touch evolve and i put a wrong recovery and is brick i try flash with spflash tools and ask me for a authentication file, any tutorial about unbrick mtk6575 has helped me. please help me !
 
x_cemp
Old
#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 1
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by harold99 View Post
i have a alcatel one touch evolve and i put a wrong recovery and is brick i try flash with spflash tools and ask me for a authentication file, any tutorial about unbrick mtk6575 has helped me. please help me !
Hi there, I need change the Rom for this Phone but i don't find, you resolve the brick problem ?
 
harold99
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by x_cemp View Post
Hi there, I need change the Rom for this Phone but i don't find, you resolve the brick problem ?
no!
 
kirito9
Old
#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 25
Join Date: Oct 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by harold99 View Post
i have a alcatel one touch evolve and i put a wrong recovery and is brick i try flash with spflash tools and ask me for a authentication file, any tutorial about unbrick mtk6575 has helped me. please help me !
the solution!! go to google and type in alcatel one touch and then go to their website look for your phone download the upgrade tool and bam your phone will be unbricked...it happened to me countless times
 
harold99
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirito9 View Post
the solution!! go to google and type in alcatel one touch and then go to their website look for your phone download the upgrade tool and bam your phone will be unbricked...it happened to me countless times
where are you from ?
 
kirito9
Old
#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 25
Join Date: Oct 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by harold99 View Post
where are you from ?
the caribbean.....but did you get your phone to start back working?
 
harold99
Old
#7  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirito9 View Post
the caribbean.....but did you get your phone to start back working?
no the one touch upgrade of the page of alcatel not work for me
 
kirito9
Old
#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 25
Join Date: Oct 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by harold99 View Post
no the one touch upgrade of the page of alcatel not work for me

What were the errors.. say and maybe i can help because i got errors the first time too.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Easily Combine Text and Manage Your Android Clipboard with StuffMerge

Android clipboard management has always been impractical without the … more

Pale Moon Browser Ported to Android

Having a wide choice of third party applications is one of the most beautiful things that Android has to … more

Partial Android Wear Source Uploaded to AOSP

2014 is certainly shaping up to be theyear of the wearables. And thanks to its innovative … more