Originally Posted by xile6
Willing to bet that was the whole problem.
As I recall back, I remember identifying a similar issue with the keyboard either on my s3 or s4. I cant exactly remember which phone. As a result of using MO the stock Samsung keyboard along with the tutorial didn't load properly during initial setup. Instead it would just load the stock swype kb. After numerous flashes With MO, and unsuccessfully resolving the issue, I finally decided to use Odin on the PC. Lo n behold, the kb issue was fixed. At that point I stopped using MO because there's no telling what other hidden issue it may be causing.
Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk