Ask a question

No registration required

Please someone help =(

OP Ntech02

29th June 2014, 10:55 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2

61 posts
I flashed this stock rom here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=53767196 for my GT-i9200 Mega
coming from silentnight's flashable stock rom & another time from C-ROM 4.4.3,
each time i flash the stock rom (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=53767196) it completes, reboots just fine, and when it starts up my screen doesnt respond anymore ive tried factory resets and full wipes & reflashed multiple times, idk what to do to make it work.
i can still go back to custom roms and my screen works fine on those. ive even tried going to 4.2.2 official stock but that doesnt work either.
someone please help =(
29th June 2014, 11:48 AM   |  #2  
Flag Warszawa
Thanks Meter: 177

633 posts
More
If you have issues with particulary ROM then ask questions on this ROM's thread.Besides - how can you say so this ROM is stock? It isn't and ask developer for help.
The Following User Says Thank You to trurl3 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th June 2014, 01:53 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2

61 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by trurl3

If you have issues with particulary ROM then ask questions on this ROM's thread.Besides - how can you say so this ROM is stock? It isn't and ask developer for help.

i have asked multiple times and im getting no response which is why i took my question here. if u werent gonna help me figure out something u didnt have to reply. and i can say its a stock rom because thats what it is. Stock Russian 4.4.2 kitkat Update for the GT-I9200. the only thing is this developer removed knox & the recovery. ive tried both versions of the rom and ended in the same result.
1st July 2014, 09:12 PM   |  #4  
Flag St Louis
Thanks Meter: 77

835 posts
More
I would say, to re download your original stock rom, and flash again. Maybe there was a problem with your first download. Or try to find the same ROM from a different source. Then download that one. There may have been something wrong with your original stocker..... Or, try a different version of Odin
Good luck
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread