Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,761 Members 41,598 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Voice Balloon Photo app in app drawer?

Tip us?

VladoBENZ
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Voice Balloon Photo app in app drawer?

Hello, guys...I'm very sorry for making this thread because of something so insignificant, but I am in doubt...so if its not a trouble for You, could you please upload a screenshot of your app drawer with present icon of Voice Balloon photo app, or just tell me if it is the whole name of the app visible or it is like mine? Sorry for the stupid question, but i made some mods of my Xperia Z1 and im in doubt now if its changed, im not sure if before it was written the whole name or it was like now?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-06-28-17-45-39.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	163.3 KB
ID:	2822299  

NiM72NiK
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by VladoBENZ View Post
Hello, guys...I'm very sorry for making this thread because of something so insignificant, but I am in doubt...so if its not a trouble for You, could you please upload a screenshot of your app drawer with present icon of Voice Balloon photo app, or just tell me if it is the whole name of the app visible or it is like mine? Sorry for the stupid question, but i made some mods of my Xperia Z1 and im in doubt now if its changed, im not sure if before it was written the whole name or it was like now?
as my z1 is has a broken screen i cant upload you a photo but yes. I had this apps in the drawer too. AR effect came in there after updating it from play store. and I had this problem with iHackers 4.1 . ar effect voice baloon, and ar effect separated apps and even 4K and timeshift video where all in the drawer so dont worry dude. not a big deal
Xperia Z1 .... REBORNED ( Thanks to the_laser for TA scripting,i owe him a big one )

1.Samsung E250 (alive) --> 2.SonyEricsson K750i (sold) --> 3.Nokia 5530 (stolen) --> 4.Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo (alive) --> 5.SONY Xperia Z1 (Working fine,no water proof)

VladoBENZ
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiM72NiK View Post
as my z1 is has a broken screen i cant upload you a photo but yes. I had this apps in the drawer too. AR effect came in there after updating it from play store. and I had this problem with iHackers 4.1 . ar effect voice baloon, and ar effect separated apps and even 4K and timeshift video where all in the drawer so dont worry dude. not a big deal
Bro, thanks for the answer, but maybe I couldnt express myself the right way, I meant if you have this particular app (Voice Balloon Photo), hoe does it look in the app drawer...now Im uploading the two ways, please tell me which way is on your phone
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	attachment.php.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	27.8 KB
ID:	2825735   Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	30.9 KB
ID:	2825736  

NiM72NiK
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by VladoBENZ View Post
Bro, thanks for the answer, but maybe I couldnt express myself the right way, I meant if you have this particular app (Voice Balloon Photo), hoe does it look in the app drawer...now Im uploading the two ways, please tell me which way is on your phone
sorry for delay and as I broke my z1's screen and i'm not using it for now, i have to relay on my memory. and as i remember "Voice Balloon" was on my drawer
Xperia Z1 .... REBORNED ( Thanks to the_laser for TA scripting,i owe him a big one )

1.Samsung E250 (alive) --> 2.SonyEricsson K750i (sold) --> 3.Nokia 5530 (stolen) --> 4.Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo (alive) --> 5.SONY Xperia Z1 (Working fine,no water proof)