Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,823 Members 52,543 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

vuTalk problem

Tip us?

tomi001
Old
(Last edited by tomi001; 27th June 2014 at 04:33 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 17
Default vuTalk problem

Hello everybody,
I received an update from 3.1.2.... to 5.0.0. But the name of the app isn't vutalk anymore now it's vutalk uninstall. So now I can't use vutalk. What I have now to do?

Thanks in advance
Sent from my LG-E986 using XDA Free mobile app

jburgos3
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomi001 View Post
Hello everybody,
I received an update from 3.1.2.... to 5.0.0. But the name of the app isn't vutalk anymore now it's vutalk uninstall. So now I can't use vutalk. What I have now to do?

Thanks in advance
I just uninstalled the update from the play store and went into setting for that app in play store and unchecked the auto update button.

Sent from my LG-E980 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to jburgos3 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tomi001
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by jburgos3 View Post
I just uninstalled the update from the play store and went into setting for that app in play store and unchecked the auto update button.

Hello i did the same. I had to key in my number to get the message then i had to accept license terms. After that the phone should register in the vutalk servers, but then i received everytime a network error.

jburgos3
Old
Thanks Meter 2
I haven't used it after the update . sounds like they are really shuting it all down by July ... Sorry I can't help then 😕

The Following User Says Thank You to jburgos3 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

xgman
Old
Thanks Meter 18
I can't get rid of the Vutalk overlay when in an active call, (not rooted) and with Vutalk gone, I can't disable it. In any case wtf is "vutalk uninstaller" (which does nothing apparently) doing stuck on my apps?