Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,201 Members 52,551 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Doogee Pixels DG350 [MTK6582] - Network signal loss

Tip us?
 
hugopataco
Old
#11  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 6
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by D3LTA View Post
I fixed it, opened up the phone ..coax antenna cable was under a screw, and in half.. galaxy s4 or experia z1 antenna cable fits.. now perfect signal.



Sent from my HTC One S using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Hi delta, can u please be more specific on how u managed to solve it?
Thx in advance
 
D3LTA
Old
#12  
D3LTA's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 83
Posts: 432
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Almelo

 
DONATE TO ME
Sure, but you need some skills to do it.

Can make photo's for you. Will open device to show you.

But I am going on holiday tomorrow, be back on 13 June.. you can order a galaxy s4 coax antenna cable for replacement, maybe you can patch old one up, but for $4 you have a new one.

Let me know.

Sent from my HTC One S using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Device 2: HTC ONE S Grey Z520e S4 SH24J HBoot 2.15 (Rooted) S-OFF Rumrunner
Hboot 2.16 MaximusHD 10.0.1

Device 2: HTC Desire

Device 3: HTC HD2 Samsung Nand (Dev/Test Phone)

Tablet: Ipad 1 WiFi 32GB

IOS 5.1.1 Absinthe Jailbreak

20GB Online Storage
 
hugopataco
Old
#13  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 6
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by D3LTA View Post
Sure, but you need some skills to do it.

Can make photo's for you. Will open device to show you.

But I am going on holiday tomorrow, be back on 13 June.. you can order a galaxy s4 coax antenna cable for replacement, maybe you can patch old one up, but for $4 you have a new one.

Let me know.

Sent from my HTC One S using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Thks for your kindness but dont trouble making the tutorial. I'm gonna send it to repair (2nd time). The phone is still under warranty, if i do that i will void it.
I hope they're kind enough to let me trade it for another model..

Btw, njoy your holidays :P
 
D3LTA
Old
#14  
D3LTA's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 83
Posts: 432
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Almelo

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by hugopataco View Post
Thks for your kindness but dont trouble making the tutorial. I'm gonna send it to repair (2nd time). The phone is still under warranty, if i do that i will void it.
I hope they're kind enough to let me trade it for another model..

Btw, njoy your holidays :P
That was no option for me.. send it back to china... Too expensive.. but now I even have a better signal Then my HTC one s or a Galaxy S4

Thanks will make best of it

Sent from my HTC One S using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Device 2: HTC ONE S Grey Z520e S4 SH24J HBoot 2.15 (Rooted) S-OFF Rumrunner
Hboot 2.16 MaximusHD 10.0.1

Device 2: HTC Desire

Device 3: HTC HD2 Samsung Nand (Dev/Test Phone)

Tablet: Ipad 1 WiFi 32GB

IOS 5.1.1 Absinthe Jailbreak

20GB Online Storage
 
hugopataco
Old
#15  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 6
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by D3LTA View Post
That was no option for me.. send it back to china... Too expensive.. but now I even have a better signal Then my HTC one s or a Galaxy S4

Thanks will make best of it

Sent from my HTC One S using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Delta,

I guess i will need your help, if you're kind enough to give me.

i've lost my pacience with the store i bought the phone. i've sent the phone twice for repair and they returned the crapphone the same way. In case you or someone over the www, the store is spanish and in their name they say they are a "globe" with power... (just avoid it, my two cents)

so, can u tell me how to fix this? what kind of tools do i need? where can i find the antena cable inside the phone?
2 or 3 pics i think should be enough to get me through this.

hope to ear from you,
best regards,
hugo pataco

p.s. if you ever come to portugal, i'll buy you a beer (or two, three, whatever your limits can let you go)
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Cast Your Device Screen the Way it Was Meant to be with Second Screen

Not too long ago here on the XDA Portal, we covered how Google had made … more

Samsung Gear Live Unboxed the XDA Way – XDA Developer TV

XDA Developer TV Producer AdamOutleris known for his XDA Unboxingseries where … more

Make Your Own DIY Capacitive Stylus

The XDA Portal is a place where we like to talkabout things that are interesting, fun, and sometimes … more