Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,426 Members 53,810 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Review for Review!

Tip us?

GameSin
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default Review for Review!

Hi, I just published a new game and I would like to get some good ratings to start well! Rate my app and g1+ and post here your name, I will do the same with your app.
The link to Google Play is: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.GameSin.ZombieAttack

GameSin
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
I rated it now, with the name Jose Mari. Actually the application doesn't crash, it seems like android just kills it for some reason. It happens sometimes to Dolphin when I'm browsing a webpage with a lot of images and stuff, so I suspect I don't have enough memory to load all the assets or something like that. It's a shame because I really wanted to try it
I tried a lot of reviewers too but I didn't get an answer, or just the usual here is our paid review offer... I will keep trying though! And also a similar bug happened to me once but I haven't been able to reproduce it either, I looked at the code like crazy and I didn't see any possible cause. I hope it doesn't happen often!

Naddict
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 13606
Sorry folks, trading reviews is not very honest and not in the spirit of true development, where free exchange of ideas and respectful contributions should be made. Using XDA to create this exchange is not very honest in that those who do not know XDA exists will get a false sense that all these apps are all 5.0....Let's be fair here, creating these "exchanges" is not really what XDA is for..

These threads will be summarily closed. So, use this thread and all the others here at XDA for their true intentions.

Thanks
Every time you don't use search, a kitten, bunny, baby turtle, and fuzzy Harp Seal are killed.

Read the Rules! -- Search Before You Post! -- Learn about XDA -- Need A Moderators Help? -- Get the Most out of XDA! -- Curious about GPL?
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe