Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,344 Members 46,820 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

App review for App Review!

Tip us?

WilmerStudios
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Default Super Wilmer

I'll check out and review all your games, you'll see my feedback under Jamie Merchant on your review area on google play.

Here is my title
We are a small two man indie team, and this isn't your regular platformer, we think we've built something really unique here.

Creator: Wilmer Studios
Description: Super Wilmer is Mario Bros meets Angry Birds with unique gameplay elements and smooth intuitive controls...classic platformer action with a twist! Help Wilmer the Raccoon jump, sling-shot arrows and collect treasures across three worlds and dozens of levels. With multiple weapons, enemies and a dynamic environment, grab as many coins as you can as you help Wilmer jump and run though 3 distinct worlds.

Download free on GooglePlay: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.superwilmer

YouTube video: youtube.com/watch?v=aBdpaXMnCtk

Nidre
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilmerStudios View Post
I'll check out and review all your games, you'll see my feedback under Jamie Merchant on your review area on google play.

Here is my title
We are a small two man indie team, and this isn't your regular platformer, we think we've built something really unique here.

Creator: Wilmer Studios
Description: Super Wilmer is Mario Bros meets Angry Birds with unique gameplay elements and smooth intuitive controls...classic platformer action with a twist! Help Wilmer the Raccoon jump, sling-shot arrows and collect treasures across three worlds and dozens of levels. With multiple weapons, enemies and a dynamic environment, grab as many coins as you can as you help Wilmer jump and run though 3 distinct worlds.

Download free on GooglePlay: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.superwilmer

YouTube video: youtube.com/watch?v=aBdpaXMnCtk
Sorry for late answer. Just rates as Erdin Kašan.

Nidre
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by shajder View Post
Hi, I just sent my review and g+ as Oskar Karas, please do the same for my app:

Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.plavu.TeleRide
btw. very good rating, good job

cheers
Just rated as Erdin kašan

Nidre
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by GameSin View Post
Hi, I downloaded, rated, and g1+ your game with the name Jose Mari, I hope you can do the same with my game
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.GameSin.ZombieAttack
Just rated as Erdin Kašan.

Naddict
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 13644
Sorry folks, trading reviews is not very honest and not in the spirit of true development, where free exchange of ideas and respectful contributions should be made. Using XDA to create this exchange is not very honest in that those who do not know XDA exists will get a false sense that all these apps are all 5.0....Let's be fair here, creating these "exchanges" is not really what XDA is for..

These threads will be summarily closed. So, use this thread and all the others here at XDA for their true intentions.

Thanks
Every time you don't use search, a kitten, bunny, baby turtle, and fuzzy Harp Seal are killed.

Read the Rules! -- Search Before You Post! -- Learn about XDA -- Need A Moderators Help? -- Get the Most out of XDA! -- Curious about GPL?
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe