Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,633 Members 38,140 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [Update] Hyperion 09 GM Rev.03 Final Build for Galaxy Pocket

Tip us?

phantomhell
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 25
Default [ROM] [Update] Hyperion 09 GM Rev.03 Final Build for Galaxy Pocket

Good morning, here i will share the update of Hyperion 9 GM Final Build Revision 3. This is may not stopped until here

Reserved for change log of Final Build Revisions (HYPERION-09.GM-REV.XX-FINAL.BUILD)

NOTE: Before you rant about full package files, let me tell you that full rom package are for users who haven't downloaded or flashed Hyperion 9 yet. Updates will be pushed in the coming days. Due to high demand for Hyperion 9, we only have time to make full rom builds than update patch.

HYPERION-09.GM-REV.03-FINAL.BUILD CHANGELOGS:

[AUTHORED BY: CARL DEAN CATABAY] [ANDROID_SYSTEM_LIB] -LIBBRCM_RIL_SO: -Reverted to original lib. Removed support for kernels with old RAMDisk -LIBANDROID_RUNTIME_SO: -Reverted to original lib. Removed support for RTL -LIBSKIA_SO: -Removed support for Bangla and Hindi scripts -LIBSKIAGL_SO: -Removed support for Bangla and Hindi scripts (Shaping)

[AUTHORED BY: AUDRIE GATCHO] [ANDROID_SYSTEM_PACKAGES_FRAMEWORK_RES] -PACKAGE_RES_DRAWABLE_HDPI: -Changed keypad backgrounds

[ANDROID_SYSTEM_PACKAGES_MMS_RES] -PACKAGE_RES_STRING: -Corrected typo when selecting contacts in recents list when creating new message

[ANDROID_SYSTEM_PACKAGES_MUSIC] -ANDROIDMANIFEST_XML: -Removed full screen mode for now playing activity

[ANDROID_SYSTEM_PACKAGES_SETTINGS] -ANDROIDMANIFEST_XML: -Removed rotation on ChooseLockPattern activity

[BLUR LOCKSCREEN] Download here: http://d-h.st/heA (Don't do fix permission for any reasons to avoid lost blur lockscreen]

[FIX MISSING BASEBAND] Fix DXMJ1 (Young) to DXLK1 (Pocket)

[DOWNLOAD LINKS] It should be here: http://d-h.st/rCD

Hackerpunk1
Old
Thanks Meter 28
Screenshots?
Device: Samsung Galaxy Pocket (GT-S5300)
ROM: Hyperion 8 Golden Master (Ported to SGP by Me)
Kernel: InfuZion Kernel

Device: Samsung Y Duos (GT-S6102)

Device: Huawei Ascend Y320-U10
ROM: Stock + mods
Kernel:
Stock
Recovery: CTR Ported

Hackerpunk1
Old
Thanks Meter 28
You could have only posted the fix in an update.zip file. Have to re-download the whole rom :/
Device: Samsung Galaxy Pocket (GT-S5300)
ROM: Hyperion 8 Golden Master (Ported to SGP by Me)
Kernel: InfuZion Kernel

Device: Samsung Y Duos (GT-S6102)

Device: Huawei Ascend Y320-U10
ROM: Stock + mods
Kernel:
Stock
Recovery: CTR Ported

ronhyukie07
Old
Thanks Meter 34
how to fix the external sdcard can't be read? and can't install app in playstore due to can't unmount sdcard.
Press Thanks If I helped you

phantomhell
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hackerpunk1 View Post
You could have only posted the fix in an update.zip file. Have to re-download the whole rom :/
Hyperion dev decided to update the rom with whole rom file, so i share it without any modifications

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronhyukie07 View Post
how to fix the external sdcard can't be read? and can't install app in playstore due to can't unmount sdcard.
try to flash stockrom via odin (for remove any unclear tweaks or kernel), then flash this rom again!
report later if succes or fail
Tags
cori, hyperion, pocket, update