Guide to Dual Boot Snapdragon Note 4

Dual Boot is one of the most desirable features for a flashaholic, and with this guide by XDA … more

Has ART Made a Noticeable Jump in App Performance?

We’ve received mixed reports about switching to ART but it seems that the … more

Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Drop Test

The Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge are already proving to be amongst the head turners of 2015. … more

Consolidated GApps Central

Following the retirement of Paranoid Android GApps Provider TKruzze and subsequent deletion of … more
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Free] You rate my app, i rate your app!

23rd June 2014, 05:09 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Hi all guys,
Here is the link to my game X2
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.link900.x2Game
Download and leave a review, and i'll do the same with your app!
Just tell me the nickname you used to write the review !
Last edited by Link900; 23rd June 2014 at 07:25 PM.
23rd June 2014, 09:38 PM   |  #2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
17 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Hi, I just sent my review as Oskar Karas, take a look at my game:

Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=us.plavu.zombie
cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Link900

Hi all guys,
Here is the link to my game X2

Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.link900.x2Game
Download and leave a review, and i'll do the same with your app!
Just tell me the nickname you used to write the review !

23rd June 2014, 10:05 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by shajder

Hi, I just sent my review as Oskar Karas, take a look at my game:

Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=us.plavu.zombie
cheers

Sent my review as Diego Cantone !
23rd June 2014, 11:29 PM   |  #4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
15 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
205
Hi! I downloaded, rated and g1+ your game with the name Jose Mari, I hope you can do the same with my game
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.GameSin.ZombieAttack
23rd June 2014, 11:37 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by GameSin

Hi! I downloaded, rated and g1+ your game with the name Jose Mari, I hope you can do the same with my game
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.GameSin.ZombieAttack

Did the same as Diego Cantone !
2nd July 2014, 12:15 AM   |  #6  
Naddict's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag 28.2S, 92.1W
Thanks Meter: 13,824
 
8,467 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Sorry folks, trading reviews is not very honest and not in the spirit of true development, where free exchange of ideas and respectful contributions should be made. Using XDA to create this exchange is not very honest in that those who do not know XDA exists will get a false sense that all these apps are all 5.0....Let's be fair here, creating these "exchanges" is not really what XDA is for..

These threads will be summarily closed. So, use this thread and all the others here at XDA for their true intentions.


Thanks
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes