Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,851 Members 47,619 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Free] I will rate/review and install your apps.

Tip us?

anuloid
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Thumbs up Hope it is not too late

Quote:
Originally Posted by LW Games View Post
Hi Guys,
A few months back i started mobile game development since it was easier for me enter this market without a team behind me and of course a tight budget so i know how hard is to compete here. Since i recently joined this forum, i decided to help my fellow developers with genuine ratings, reviews, and most importantly i will install and keep the apps on my devices for a few days, weeks, a thing that many dont do, and it matters in the long run algorithm.
So i will rate the first 20 apps for free, link them here.
What you will get:
If i find your app/game awesome: You will get 5 stars+genuine review+1 google + 2 installs on two devices for a few days, maybe weeks, so no instant uninstall. If you have leaderboards i will also check in there.

If i find your app/game mediocre, but good enough: You will get 4 stars+review +1 install on one device for a few days, maybe weeks,
If i find your app/game bad(subjective since its my taste), i will not rate or you app, i will install it to test ofcourse but unistall after, so you still get one download.

Thanks for your constrictive endevour, I hope it is not to late to get rated
Some of our games by priority are as follows:
1. God Toys
2. My Movie Quiz
3. Talking Obama:Terrorist Hunter
4. Gravitire 3D

Hope I can be of some help to you later.

appfactory
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Oh no, was i too late?

This is my first app, the ultimate emergency app everyone should have, and no, its not the same stuff you get fro free on the S5

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ctory.medicall

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMYQn-_OUmA

criapp
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Hi

Hi, my game is 2Math Cubes .
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.criapp.testmathgame

I realy will appreciate some advices and recomends.
Thanks!

DaltTheWalt
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Smile Tappy Pack

Quote:
Hi Guys,

A few months back i started mobile game development since it was easier for me enter this market without a team behind me and of course a tight budget so i know how hard is to compete here. Since i recently joined this forum, i decided to help my fellow developers with genuine ratings, reviews, and most importantly i will install and keep the apps on my devices for a few days, weeks, a thing that many dont do, and it matters in the long run algorithm.

What you will get:

If i find your app/game awesome: You will get 5 stars+genuine review+1 google + 2 installs on two devices for a few days, maybe weeks, so no instant uninstall. If you have leaderboards i will also check in there.

If i find your app/game mediocre, but good enough: You will get 4 stars+review +1 install on one device for a few days, maybe weeks,

If i find your app/game bad(subjective since its my taste), i will not rate or you app, i will install it to test ofcourse but unistall after, so you still get one download.
Hey man, if you get a chance, check out my app Tappy Pack.

And I know its another Flappy Bird clone but check out GLITCH MODE and the characters you can unlock and let me know how you feel about it!

Thanks

verayingle
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Brainwaves - Spirit, Meditation, Success & Stress Relief sessions

Brainwaves - Spirit, Meditation, Success & Stress Relief sessions by The Unexplainable Store

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/brai...450655712?mt=8

papafizzle
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Default Speak Drive Text

If you get a chance please review my app. Speak Drive Text
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...speaktexttrial

dinesh2707
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Hi Guys,

What you will get:

I'm very pleased to see you help people like me. I'm also very disappointed by the downloads that i get everyday.

Check out my app Shake Controller: http://goo.gl/oypfFt

It's to help people to change their settings of their mobile just through SHAKES

I'm sure you won't uninstall my app for every
Shake Controller - Download

Feeling difficult to change your mobile settings while using your phone? No worries, you can control your phone Just through SHAKES!

Try it out, it's FREE Get the Shake Controller Here

btg_applications
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Hi,
here is my colorful game called Neonblocks with unique, addictive gameplay:

Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.btg.neonblocks
I would really appreciate a download and maybe a review and good rating. Thank you very much in advance

Quote:
Hi Guys,

What you will get:

Link900
Old
(Last edited by Link900; 23rd June 2014 at 05:00 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Hi Guys,

What you will get:

if/when you have time, please try and rate my game X2
Iím here to hear your ideas to improve my work !
Thanks !
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.link900.x2Game

Naddict
Old
Thanks Meter 13,802
Sorry folks, trading reviews is not very honest and not in the spirit of true development, where free exchange of ideas and respectful contributions should be made. Using XDA to create this exchange is not very honest in that those who do not know XDA exists will get a false sense that all these apps are all 5.0....Let's be fair here, creating these "exchanges" is not really what XDA is for..

These threads will be summarily closed. So, use this thread and all the others here at XDA for their true intentions.

Thanks

The Following User Says Thank You to Naddict For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe